What do you feel has been the most surprising game so far in Week 3? (1 Viewer)

RaginSaint93

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Eagles manhandling the steelers. I don't think anyone expected that. Still though, a long way to go. I will wait until week 10 to see if the Eagles are the real deal.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wasn't terribly surprised with the Vikes winning. Their defense is the real deal. I gotta say I didn't expect the Steelers to look like the JV team today. I can't remember the last time I saw them dominated like that.

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
Well, I bet Buffalo and the Eagles, so I can't say it surprised me.

But the Eagles size of victory wasn't what I was expecting. I figured Buffalo would go off. Teams tend to respond to 0-2, even if it's just for one week.

ILLINI Saint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I have to go with the Rams vs. Bucs... Never in a millions years would I have thought they both would score that much let alone the Rams winning. Very happy to see the outcome though!!

RaginSaint93

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I have to go with the Rams vs. Bucs... Never in a millions years would I have thought they both would score that much let alone the Rams winning. Very happy to see the outcome though!!
I bet no one was expecting the lighting delay within 2 minutes of the game :jpshakehead:

los226

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
The Eagles hands down. Wentz looks great and that defense is not too shabby either.

JRead2

Hades is frozen.
Reaction score
Easily Buffalo.

Panthers are overrated. I'm not surprised by that game at all. The recipe for beating them is to take Scam Newton out of the game. To do that, you just keep hitting him. After a few good hits, he gets frustrated and starts making mistakes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom