What do you guys think about bringing in Jim Fassel ? (1 Viewer)

KCWhoDat

Formerly known as Saints4ever
Reaction score
Kansas City, MO and anywhere my company sends me.
Im not sure what position in the coaching staff but his experience is good and he was a winner......ahh nevermind,I dont think it would work with Payton at the helm anyway sine Jim stripped him of playcalling for the Giants.

Ummmm....no. I have never been impressed with Fassel's Offenses. Predictible is good way to describe Fassel's O. Payton runs an innovative ball control Offense, that takes what the D is willing to give. Put eight in the box and Brees will pick you apart. Bring in a nickel and expect a heavy dose of Deuce. I doubt there is any chance this will happen..... Fassel threw Payton under the bus with the Giants. He blamed all his team's failings on Payton. His little stunt helped him keep his job for a little longer but ultimately couldn't save him. Right now the Saints seem to have great chemistry (coaching staff and players) why do people here keep wanting to add or subtract guys?

Have you read some of the Articles about him?

He better work on his work ethic or nobody is going to give him a look.

No Way.........he's in the "Jim Haslett, Will never be a Head Coach again Club."

I was about to say " for what". What do you bring him in for?

Im not sure what position in the coaching staff but his experience is good and he was a winner......ahh nevermind,I dont think it would work with Payton at the helm anyway sine Jim stripped him of playcalling for the Giants.

I think you just summed up the whole thread. Why did you post this thread?

in a word. no.. He's proved to the public and the league that he can't carry the big torch, and he can't control players.. he really is a LOT like Captain Heckuva

If it ain't broke (and is working better than it ever has)...

That's how I feel about it.

Haslett was a defensive coach who let someone else run his D (Venturi) and it was generally last place. Payton is doing a great job with this offense and I'd rather he leave it just the way it is.

We've played against some good D's (Eagles, Panthers, Falcons, Bucs (kinda)) and have moved the ball and put up points on them.

We're fine.

As a positions coach...? I think I would be indifferent to that.

That's how I feel about it.

Haslett was a defensive coach who let someone else run his D (Venturi) and it was generally last place. Payton is doing a great job with this offense and I'd rather he leave it just the way it is.

We've played against some good D's (Eagles, Panthers, Falcons, Bucs (kinda)) and have moved the ball and put up points on them.

We're fine.

As a positions coach...? I think I would be indifferent to that.

I wasnt sure where would put him or maybe not who knows.....bad post....

Payton should hire him as OC just so he can demote him and take his playcalling responsibility away. :_rofl:

Turn-a-bout is fair play....

I dont think it would work with Payton at the helm anyway sine Jim stripped him of playcalling for the Giants.

Payback. Payton hires to fire. Hahahahaha, take that Fassel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom