What do you guys think about bringing in Randy Moss (UFA)? (1 Viewer)

Fact: 200 years after Randy Moss has died, people will still be making this same thread every off season.

Randy Moss was the weak link on the San Fran offense, and he's a primadonna. We don't need him.

Growing up the meaning of a great catch over a defender was called "Moss'd." The guy was that great at his position.

Moss. I don't think we need him. But if Payton thinks he's got something left in the tank, then I don't care. No one is going to mess up what Brees and Payton have going here. If he acted up or played poorly, he would get cut.

Probably won't happen. But if it did, I would trust Payton's judgement.

The guy is not T.O. like some of u make him out to be. He's not a cancer. He just plays when he wants to play. I'd pass anyway..he would add nothing more to what we already have.

Old....over the hill....not the Randy Moss of old...otherwise Kaepernick would have thrown a gazillion balls to him.....fergit it....

I don't understand this "Saints NEED a receiver" argument. Colston, Moore, Morgan, Toon, Tanner, Henderson, Graham, and our deep backfield.

Moss is poison. Stay away.

You do know that Henderson is a free agent, don't you? Otherwise, I agree with you 600% (a hundred percent for each receiver/tight end on your list that will be playing for the Saints next season).

The man couldn't get past his demons during the superbowl, twice. There is no way anyone is ever going to get this guy to play up to his own talent level, so NO we should have no business playing the slot machine odds of "will Randy Moss play like he cares today?"

Been there done that . Decision was made either by him or the Saints. And that's good enough for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom