What do you guys think about bringing in Randy Moss (UFA)? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I believe Moss wants to finish his last few years with a lot of great stats.
I believe Moss wants to go to a team who's going to chuck it a ton.
I believe Moss wants to play with a great quarterback.
I believe the Saints NEED another receiver across from Colston.
I believe we should bring him in. It couldn't hurt.

We'd really only be paying for the name "Randy Moss" at this point. He is just no longer that good. I would even say that at this stage, Joe Morgan may even be the better football player.

Are talking about the greatest receiver of all time that everyone forgot played for the 49ers the past two seasons....no thanks

I don't understand this "Saints NEED a receiver" argument. Colston, Moore, Morgan, Toon, Tanner, Henderson, Graham, and our deep backfield.

Moss is poison. Stay away.

Last edited:
If he comes equipped with a time machine that sets him back to 1998 - 2007, then sure.

I believe Moss wants to finish his last few years with a lot of great stats.
I believe Moss wants to go to a team who's going to chuck it a ton.
I believe Moss wants to play with a great quarterback.
I believe the Saints NEED another receiver across from Colston.
I believe we should bring him in. It couldn't hurt.

Not this crap again.

1. Moss is old and isn't near the player he was.
2. Moss has always wanted to be the target not a target.
3. Crappy attitude and is too old to change.
4. We don't need him.

I personally believe he carries a curse with him. He was on the favorite Patriots and the favorite 49ers and yet still didn't win a ring. I believe he was destined to not win one. so no thanks.

I think Moss can be productive with Brees, Moss isn't as fast and move the way he once did but Brees is accurate and his deep ball isn't like a strong on QB so he won't over throw Moss and Moss is still Moss.. you may lose your agility and speed but you'll never lose your hands and I think Moss can still out jump corners.

We'd really only be paying for the name "Randy Moss" at this point. He is just no longer that good. I would even say that at this stage, Joe Morgan may even be the better football player.

I agree with this.

Moss is loads of talent but his head gets in the way. Morgan is a lesser talent and his head has him producing well.

Vince Young is available. I think we should trade Chase Danielsss to Jacksonville for a 1st rd pick and get Young cheap to back up Drew.

he wouldn't get too many opportunities to catch the ball. thimk henderson.hes not targeted too often.moss would b a virus in the locker room.STAY AWAY. FAR AWAY.from him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom