What do you guys think about...(Multi-merge of McCown trade ideas) (1 Viewer)

Actually was watching ESPN... Because I am at a hotel and it was on... They were talking about this very subject and Hasselback mentioned Luke as a good replacement. Im going to go shower the nasty off now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I think McCown is the best backup in the league. He is too old to keep around as the successor, so trade him for a good OL and a draft pick. Go all in with Brees this year and get him an OL.

McCown's not the best backup in the league. There is no market value for a 35 year old career backup QB that has more INTs than TDs in the little time he's had on the field.

OMG.

Let's trade Breesss' to the Vikings for some OL help so we can rebuild and make McCown the man!:covri:

Only about the 10th thread suggesting this idea in the last 24 hours.

Forum search is your friend, people.

People here massively overvalue McCown. He has little to no trade value. If the Saints released him outright the Vikings would probably bring him in for a look along with Mettenberger, Flynn, and a dozen other post countdown QBs that are available. Believing the Vikings would give up a quality OG for him is a pipedream......

McCown's not the best backup in the league. There is no market value for a 35 year old career backup QB that has more INTs than TDs in the little time he's had on the field.

Thank you.

No team would trade for a 35 year old backup quarterback especially when 20-30 quarterbacks are about to become free agents. They would be better off signing one of those guys.

If Brees gets hurt our season is doomed anyway. So why not trade McCown if a reasonable offer comes up?

Hahahah McCown is not good enough. He is a serviceable back up, he fills that role well. He will not be a starter... And he certainly doesnt have trade value lol. Not to mention the fact im not sure Shaun Hill is any worse than McCown.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom