Saints What do you hope to see from the Saints/SF Game (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I hope to see to the Saints execute all three phases of the game well.

Another good game from Taysom. M.Ts continued impact on the offense.

And of course like the Tampa game, end it in excellent health

Total domination!!!

48 - 3

silence that media people and put Brees back in the MVP conversation when he extends his TD lead by another 5 TDs (hoping for a completely desaster in Tampa, getting Brady shut down and leaving him in disbelief, considering his retirement)

Total domination!!!

48 - 3

silence that media people and put Brees back in the MVP conversation when he extends his TD lead by another 5 TDs (hoping for a completely desaster in Tampa, getting Brady shut down and leaving him in disbelief, considering his retirement)
Or complete @Domeination

I hope to see to the Saints execute all three phases of the game well.

Another good game from Taysom. M.Ts continued impact on the offense.

And of course like the Tampa game, end it in excellent health

I hope to see something we haven't seen since October 1, 2017 - the Saints D getting a shutout. They were so close last week.

If we can win by 10 points while not giving up a pass over 25 yards I'll be a very happy camper. I know we held TB to zero 25+ yard passing plays but I really wanna see that it wasn't just a fluky one game thing.

This for me. Kyle Shanahan runs a better scheme than Arians though. This game will be a test for our secondary

I hope to see something we haven't seen since October 1, 2017 - the Saints D getting a shutout. They were so close last week.
It basically was a shutout
Getting the field goal unit out with 6 minutes to play down 38 points is just a sheetty move to avoid a shutout by 3 points

thats so dumb

40-0 beatdown of a team with some of the most obnoxious and thug like disposition there is of fans. Take no mercy on them.

The defense getting after Mullens and making his life miserable. Keeping SF under 20 points.

Just consistency on defense in both pressure and coverage with no blown assignments. If can do those things each week going forward, along with the always needed luck in terms of health, great things will come from this season.

If we can win by 10 points while not giving up a pass over 25 yards I'll be a very happy camper. I know we held TB to zero 25+ yard passing plays but I really wanna see that it wasn't just a fluky one game thing.
Exactly. I'm looking to see a trend here, not a one off.

One thing for sure...the Saints D must have a good showing! If the Saints D reverts back to that early season form....the 9rs will beat the Saints, no question about it. Their coach can scheme every bit as good as our HC, even though they're decimated b/c injuries, if the Saints take them lightly, the Saints have the ability to make no name players look world beaters.....it happened before! The 9rs seem to have the upper hand lately, when facing the Saints, and I expect them to put it all on the line...this won't be an easy game for the Saints to win....they'll have to earn it!

....and don't forget....the clowns, our nemesis, comes to town after this week.....that's another trap game...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom