Saints What do you hope to see from the Saints/SF Game (1 Viewer)

I hope to see to the Saints execute all three phases of the game well.

Another good game from Taysom. M.Ts continued impact on the offense.

And of course like the Tampa game, end it in excellent health
And likely Taysom won't be much of a factor in this game because that's just how things go. He may make a play or two like converting a 3rd and short. I would be shocked if he had anything close to 100 combined yards in this game. My guess is he finishes well below 50 combined yards from passing, running, receiving.

63-0 Brees with 5 TD passes Winston with a TD pass. Passes completed to 12 different receivers.

7 sacks on Mullens, with 4 picks.

The entire city of San Francisco put on suicide watch after the beatdown.

If you're gonna dream, dream big

For once in who knows how long, I'd like to see the Saints handily win a game they're supposed to handily win.

Clearly, a win and no injuries. Other than that I’d like to see Taysom get a couple more completions longer than 25yds downfield. I want teams to get more film of Taysom having success throwing the ball.

Wanna see the pass rush maintained in this game to take pressure off the secondary

The offense will take care of itself.

Looking forward to seeing Kwon too

No injuries and a solid effort in all three phases of the game. Of course leading to a big and going away win.

One thing for sure...the Saints D must have a good showing! If the Saints D reverts back to that early season form....the 9rs will beat the Saints, no question about it. Their coach can scheme every bit as good as our HC, even though they're decimated b/c injuries, if the Saints take them lightly, the Saints have the ability to make no name players look world beaters.....it happened before! The 9rs seem to have the upper hand lately, when facing the Saints, and I expect them to put it all on the line...this won't be an easy game for the Saints to win....they'll have to earn it!

....and don't forget....the clowns, our nemesis, comes to town after this week.....that's another trap game...
The Clowns are also coming off a bye too

I want to see a win that's locked up in 4th quarter without any drama of must stops or must converts.

63-0 Mullens with 5 TD passes Beathard with a TD pass. Passes completed to 12 different receivers.

7 sacks on Brees, with 4 picks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom