Saints What do you hope to see in todays game vs Denver. (1 Viewer)

No injuries, a dominating Saints win and to hear the lamentations of their women.

I actually want to see the game played. The NFL braintrust - and all of the teams - agreed upon how this season could go, so I don't have any sympathy for how Denver has managed operations during a global pandemic.

Let's get the "W" and remain injury free, etc.

For their RB to not look like Drew Brees.

I expect a total all out cheating by the refs......just to balance things out! That way the game might look a bit competitive, which is what the NFL wants.....I fully expect cheating by the refs on a massive scale, followed by heavy fines by the league office.....for whatever reason...

Win. No injuries.

If that happens, I’ll be perfectly happy. It’s a weird year and an even weirder game and it may be crazy at the beginning. Just win and stay healthy.

WIN - that is really all that counts. Hopefully also Tay Hill will continue to progress as a starting QB with no mistakes and good decisions going thru his progressions.

hope that we don't let that backup WR who is playing QB for Denver look like an all pro

See more growth from Taysom Hill as a QB, no turnovers and another dominant effort by the Saints defense

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom