What do you think about food deliberately made to be addictive? (1 Viewer)

I ate cole slaw today from Cane's I actually liked it and I never like cole slaw. Not sure if my tastes are changing or if I just liked theirs. Never could stand string beans but over the last year, I am almost sort of liking them a little bit.

I asked this question a couple of months ago and don;t recall getting many good answers. As a road warrior, what is decent fast food for lunch? How does Canes rank on the health-o-meter. My problem is I could be anywhere in any town around Lafayette for lunch. Not many choices for a quick lunch while sitting in a parking lot when you are in Eunice.

I did the subway thing for a while since they are generally in every decent sized town but I am burnt out on them.

<iframe src="http://www.nbc.com/assets/video/widget/widget.html?vid=n13086" width="" height="" frameborder="0"></iframe>

once dated a girl who could do that... sort of her parlor trick

but yea, it was unnecessary. With me, anyway.

Yep. I know that girl. Fist. Beer bottle. Pool ball.

Used to call her the anoconda.

Freaks are fun. She could btl while btl........

Sometimes I miss her.

I ate cole slaw today from Cane's I actually liked it and I never like cole slaw. Not sure if my tastes are changing or if I just liked theirs. Never could stand string beans but over the last year, I am almost sort of liking them a little bit.

I asked this question a couple of months ago and don;t recall getting many good answers. As a road warrior, what is decent fast food for lunch? How does Canes rank on the health-o-meter. My problem is I could be anywhere in any town around Lafayette for lunch. Not many choices for a quick lunch while sitting in a parking lot when you are in Eunice.

I did the subway thing for a while since they are generally in every decent sized town but I am burnt out on them.

Dood. Canes is nasty.

Eating healthy on the road is hard. I have a very hard time doing it when I'm on the road. I usually try to eat sushi for lunch or dinner each day on the road and not rolls, the fish and soup. Seaweed salad.

One thing I learned a few years back when I first got old enough to care was that eating fried chicken is fine as long as you don't eat the skin. :ezbill:

Salad.

I was hooked on McDonalds french fries for the longest....I was up to being a 3 pack a day user.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom