What do you think about this helmet (1 Viewer)

Would go perfect with the color rush
That’s exactly what I thought when I saw it. I wish the league would allow 2 alternate helmets for each team and not put a limit on the times we could wear the color rush. That black helmet would be perfect for the all black uniforms.

I really wish the NFL would loosen the reigns on the helmets. I think teams should be allowed to have 2 interchangeable. I would say 3 but that would be a whole lot of space needed to store that many helmets. Still the gold, the New black and this white one would be sooooooo cool

Both black and white helmets are nice, though my preference remains the gold helmet with the caveat that I think the shade of gold should be lighter and brighter like the shade that Notre Dame or even San Francisco uses.

I also wish the NFL would simply let team try out different uniform variations without so many league restrictions.

And my suggestion to the Saints: Black and gold can be a classic, but difficult, uniform combination. Take a look at Army's football uniforms--especially those worn in the Army-Navy games over the last 10 years--and borrow the best uniform schemes and ideas you see. That having been said, the best color combination for the Saints is gold helmet (again, use a lighter shade of gold), white jersey, white pants.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom