What do you want to hear Rex Ryan say at his Post Game Press Conference? (1 Viewer)

"Its not time to panic. We're still 3-1. We played a good team today and we're going to keep improving as the season progresses. Sanchez? The injury report isn't complete yet, but we're confident that his pride and confidence can be repaired over time."

"he also lost his ego at some point in the 2nd, but as soon as he finds a mirror Mark should be fine"

Last edited:
walrus_bucket.jpg

Where's mah bucket?!

OK I respect Ryan and all but I just spit coffee on mah keyboard.:plus-un2:

To take liberties from Jim Henderson:

Ryan: Well, Pierre Thomas rushed against our defense for 150 yards and 3 TDs, all in the second half, despite battling a 2-week-long stomach flu! I sent my players out there to shake his hand after the game, not to congratulate him, but because I hoped he would sneeze on them.

REX "Damn i should of kept my mouth shut"

Given the results today that is unquestionably the best team we have played so far this year. We did not have an answer for their passing game. Brees, well is just Brees. He made the reads and throws when we thought we might get him. You have to like the weapons they have on offense: Bush, Shockey, Colston, Meachem, Henderson, P. Thomas -- just too many guys to account for. Their defense forced some turnovers and gave Sanchez some looks that proved to be problematic. We need to take a look at the film, make adjustments and move on. Again, they have a very good team down here and their fans today were definitely the 12th man for them.
Rex Ryan out
GEAUX SAINTS!

Reporter, "Coach, when did you realize you were outmatched in this game?"
Ryan, "ugh,well, ugh, I would say right after the kickoff. I leaned over to my defensive assistant coach and told him to tell the guys to start going down so that we can blame this game on injuries."
Reporter, "Why/"
Ryan, "Well, we need the media hype to stay high because our fans are buying into it and buying more tickets too."
Reporter, "Would you say this was an embarassing loss for the Jets?"
Ryan, "Not really, when you are on the inside of this thing you know the truth. I put my game money on the Saints this week through my bookie in Vegas, so I'm still a winner."

dang we got beat bad today. now if you will excuse me. i am going to keep up an old family tradition and punch kevin gilbride in the face

How does my first loss as a head coach feel? I could tell you, but you still wouldn't know.
Next!

"We gave it all we got and we just weren't good enough."

Something like this would work for me.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LCx5DR5oemw&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LCx5DR5oemw&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

We got our "physical" butts kicked by a "finesse" team.

Ryan (whimpering while peeking through the fingers of the hands covering his eye):
"Oh my God ... is it finally over? What was the final score?"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom