What do you want to hear Rex Ryan say at his Post Game Press Conference? (2 Viewers)

"Barts Scotts should have kept his damn mouth shut about Reggie Bush. Hot Sauce? Hot Sauce?...180 yards receiving, 120 yards rushing, 98 yards on returns. Barts don't need hot sauce, Reggie Bush burned Barts *** enough today"

Coach Ryan: "First off, I have no updates on injuries. As far as the game is concerned, the final score [56-10] says it all! We got our ****** handed to us! They beat us on offense, they beat us on defense, they beat us on special teams, they beat us coaching...hell, I think their water boy even whipped ours. We have no excuses! But I will say this. I don't know who the hell we think we are but you will not be successful in this league playing like crap!

Post-game media guy #1: Coach Ryan, what was it that the Saints did to confuse your defense? Was it anything you had not seen on film?

Coach Ryan: We did not (bleepin) execute. We know who this team is! We saw it on film. Heck, the league has so it on film for years and nobody can seem to stop them! They are the #1 offense in the league, and it's been that way for a while. We thought we were a top defense. We better get our d**n minds right!

Post-game media guy #2: Coach, to pick up on the last question, it seemed you threw the kitchen sink at Brees, and he was able to complete pass after pass to receiver after receiver. Can you touch...(interrupted by Ryan)

Coach Ryan: The guy is a machine! Lot of guys in this league calling themselves the best. Well, I stood on that sideline for four quarters and watched up get our ****** handed to us! I know the best. I've seen the best. And for all those guys who think they are the best, they need to come pull up a chair and watch how it is done. At the same time, I have a lot of confidence in the guys we have in this locker. But today, we got outplayed. If we are going to be one of the top teams in this league, we cannot come out and lay eggs the size of Texas, and expect to get anywhere.

Post-game media guy #3: Coach, do you think that the Saints deliberately ran up the score?

Coach Ryan: I don't give a crap about all that stuff. That's for you guys. They kicked our behinds out there, okay?!?! The goal is to score and they scored a bunch of points on us. Hats off to...(interrupted by post-game media guy #3)

Post-game media guy #3: But Coach, they were up 35-0 at halftime...uh...I mean, they scored 56 points...against one of the best defenses...do you think they were trying to uh...uh..make a statement?

Coach Ryan: I don't know if they were trying to make a statement. Frankly, I do not care! They made a statement! They said YOUR TEAM AINT GOOD ENOUGH! YOUR TEAM IS NOT READY! I have no qualms about how many points a team scores. We did not score enough. I wish our team had scored that many points. Then we would not be having this conversation. Our goal is to stop them from scoring, and we did not do that today. We were embarrassed. But this is not Jets football. And if there are guys in this locker who think it is, well, they might as well not get comfortable because they want be here! I can guarantee you that!

Post-game media guy #4: Coach Ryan, were you surprised at how they were able to rattle Mark [Sanchez]? He's been...so poised but he did not seem comforta..(interrupted by Coach Ryan)

Coach Ryan: Would you be comfortable with guys hanging all over you?!?! We gave up 6 sacks in this game. 6 sacks!!!!!!!!! We did not do what we came to do. They our physicaled us! That's what we do to teams. I am very disappointed with our play but I am disappointed with the game I coached. Don't get me wrong, the Saints played well! How many different ways I can say that! I have a lot respect for Sean Payton, Gregg Williams, that staff. This is a team that will be playing late in January, February and you'll see this sort of beatdown happen to a lot of teams. At the same time, we did not execute. We ha a gameplan. Obviously, IT GOT LOST SOMEWHERE BETWEEN New York and here. Maybe it is still on the d**n plane.

Anymore questions...alright guys.

Chorus of post-game media guys: Coach...Coach...(as Ryan storms off)

As they cut away from the interview and back to the guys in the NFL Network studio, you hear Jamie Dukes say, "Oh, Drew Brees just threw another touchdown."

Last edited:
Reporter: Coach Ryan you want to comment on the jokes coming out of New York about your team.

Rex Ryan: What jokes. Not aware of any Jokes. You want to enlighten me.

Reporter: This is from the New York Post after your loss today to the Saints after your team only managed a few field goals:

This Sunday afternoon, a guy walked into a bar with his pet dog. The bartender said, "Sorry, pal. No pets allowed."

The man replied, "This is a special dog. Turn on the Jets game and you'll see."

The bartender an avid Jets fan, anxious to see what will happen, turned on the game.

The guy said, "Watch. Whenever the Jets score, my dog does flips." The Jets keep scoring field goals and the dog keeps flipping and jumping.

"Wow! That's one hell of a dog you got there. What happens when the Jets score a touchdown?" asked the bartender.

The man replied, "I don't know. I've only had him for seven years."

Reporter: "Coach, why did you keep blitzing after you were down 21-0 in the first quarter?"
Ryan: "I don't know, just keep blitzing!"
Reporter: "Coach, the game is over."
Ryan: "Blitz!"
Reporter: "OK."

:hihi:

large_rex-ryan-new-york-jets-722.jpg

I thought it was going to be a lock when I posted the "Must be this tall to play" sign on the Saints locker room door.

large_rex-ryan-new-york-jets-722.jpg

I thought it was going to be a lock when I posted the "Must be this tall to play" sign on the Saints locker room door.

We're smarter than that. Who does he think we are? Oakland?

:no: he didn't....

:17: he did!

Well, what happened was, that second game, we got our *** kicked. In the second half, we just got our *** totally kicked. We couldn’t do diddly poo offensively, we couldn’t make a first down, we couldn’t run the ball, we didn’t try to run the ball, we couldn’t complete a pass - we sucked. The second half, we sucked. We couldn't stop the run. Every time they got the ball, they went down and got points. We got our *** totally kicked in the second half - that's what it boiled down to. It was a horse**** performance in the second half. Horse****. I’m totally embarrassed and totally ashamed. Coaching did a horrible job. The players did a horrible job. We got our *** kicked in that second half. It sucked. It stunk.

this. :plus-un2:0000000000000000

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom