What do you want to hear Rex Ryan say at his Post Game Press Conference? (1 Viewer)

How do you feel about the execution of your offense?

I'm in favor of it.

"I don't know what happened out there today but I wonder if Mangini needs a DC out there in Cleveland cause I think I'm gonna get fired."

I don't want to hear him say squat. I want to see him walk up to the mic, shake his head, and walk off in disgust.

It's easy for me. Whether we win or lose, I want him to say:

"First off, I just want to say, that if we are able to get to the SB this year, I think we'll be seeing the Saints there. That is one heck of a football team."

"We will address the punt return team during practice this week without question. Allowing 3 punt returns for TDs to Bush like that...it's unacceptable." :hihi:

08182009rex300.jpg

"I thought we were ready. We all did. We stuck to our gameplan and just got beat. We made a lot of mistakes on special teams, so obviously we've got a lot of work to do in that area.

wah-wah-whawhawha? (reporter asking question)

Mark Sanchez? Yeah, we think he's gonna be alright. He got his bell rung pretty good and thinks he's Batman at the moment, but we think he's gonna be fine. We're trying to talk him down off the catwalk now.

wah-wah??

Yeah. He's still up there yelling "FEAR ME!" or something....

wahwah wah wahhhh...

Defensively? We didn't execute.

No. We GOT executed is what happened. Frankly, we were embarrassed out there today.

That's it. I've got a jigsaw puzzle that used to be an elite NFL team to put together back in the locker room now.

Thank you.

OMG...I needed a good laugh!!! Visualation was great!!! Funniest post of the week!! Thanks bro.

no quotes of rex for me....this one sums it up!!

unless he's going on a postgame tirade for the ages/youtubes, i wont care because i'll be basking in a saints victory ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom