What do you want to hear Rex Ryan say at his Post Game Press Conference? (1 Viewer)

08182009rex300.jpg
</p>

Thats right! I sad it! I have a man crush on Brees! It's over between Sanchez and me, it's ******* over! $%#$#@$!!!

First off, I want to apologize to the Jets fans for a poor performance today. We still have a long way to go but give credit to a very good Saints team.

"no way Fred Savage could pull Winnie in real life.......no way"

He will act like Andy Reid and just point out how poorly his team played and give no credit to the Saints.

The game films we watched doesnt do justice to how good they really are -- Their offense can only be stopped by themselves and Greg Williams has done an excellent job with their defense -- I hope to play them again in the SuperBowl

Well We Got

Well We Got Are Butts Handed To Us By a Much Better Team Today.

Attachments

• 08182009rex300.jpg
    08182009rex300.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 55
"Ganta Solo chone Wuki! Tunko lax yoya won ka yobas gir!!!

(Bring me Solo and the Wookiee! They will all suffer for this outrage!!!)

jabba1.jpg

We were beat today, but we have nothing to be ashamed of. We fought hard and they came out on top this time. They stopped us on some third downs we should have made and then they got that fumble (or interception) that killed us in the end. Sanchez is playing well but he has a little more to learn and Revis will be 100% healthy next week for the division game against the Dolphins. The Jets are still a good team and we take it one week at a time from here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom