What do you want to hear Rex Ryan say at his Post Game Press Conference? (2 Viewers)

Saint Matthew

Buddy Christ Loves You
Reaction score
I'll Start

"I thought we were the better team, guess i was wrong." - The one i hope for the most.

"I miss Ray Lewis."

"Well Sanchez is a rookie, so throwing 3 INTs in a game isn't unusual, but when all three are returned for TDs, that says a lot about the defense you are playing against." :D

"I hope Brees' arms ok. Throwing for 450 yards would wear anyone out."

Lets hear yours...

I'll Start

"I thought we were the better team, guess i was wrong." - The one i hope for the most.

"I miss Ray Lewis."

"Well Sanchez is a rookie, so throwing 3 INTs in a game isn't unusual, but when all three are returned for TDs, that says a lot about the defense you are playing against." :D

"I hope Brees' arms ok. Throwing for 450 yards would wear anyone out."

I would not mind a "They are who we though they were" rant. I also wouldnt mind " They beat us at our game. They gave us too many different looks and we could not adjust. We should have kept Vilma"

Lets hear yours...

I would not mind a "They are who we though they were" rant. I also wouldn't mind " They beat us at our own game. They gave us too many different looks and we could not adjust. We should have kept Vilma"

Oh yeah and finally: " It was just way too loud in the dome, this is by far the hardest atmosphere i have ever coached in"

Well, what happened was, that second game, we got our *** kicked. In the second half, we just got our *** totally kicked. We couldn’t do diddly poo offensively, we couldn’t make a first down, we couldn’t run the ball, we didn’t try to run the ball, we couldn’t complete a pass - we sucked. The second half, we sucked. We couldn't stop the run. Every time they got the ball, they went down and got points. We got our *** totally kicked in the second half - that's what it boiled down to. It was a horse**** performance in the second half. Horse****. I’m totally embarrassed and totally ashamed. Coaching did a horrible job. The players did a horrible job. We got our *** kicked in that second half. It sucked. It stunk.

"Damn, those guys are good!! I just hope we get to play them again this year, because I guarantee you that they will represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go salvage what's left of my team's psyche."

Well, what happened was, that second game, we got our *** kicked. In the second half, we just got our *** totally kicked. We couldn’t do diddly poo offensively, we couldn’t make a first down, we couldn’t run the ball, we didn’t try to run the ball, we couldn’t complete a pass - we sucked. The second half, we sucked. We couldn't stop the run. Every time they got the ball, they went down and got points. We got our *** totally kicked in the second half - that's what it boiled down to. It was a horse**** performance in the second half. Horse****. I’m totally embarrassed and totally ashamed. Coaching did a horrible job. The players did a horrible job. We got our *** kicked in that second half. It sucked. It stunk.
+1

08182009rex300.jpg

"I thought we were ready. We all did. We stuck to our gameplan and just got beat. We made a lot of mistakes on special teams, so obviously we've got a lot of work to do in that area.

wah-wah-whawhawha? (reporter asking question)

Mark Sanchez? Yeah, we think he's gonna be alright. He got his bell rung pretty good and thinks he's Batman at the moment, but we think he's gonna be fine. We're trying to talk him down off the catwalk now.

wah-wah??

Yeah. He's still up there yelling "FEAR ME!" or something....

wahwah wah wahhhh...

Defensively? We didn't execute.

No. We GOT executed is what happened. Frankly, we were embarrassed out there today.

That's it. I've got a jigsaw puzzle that used to be an elite NFL team to put together back in the locker room now.

Thank you.

Last edited:
<object width="425" height="344">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tie0tz7jGDI&hl=en&fs=1&">
</param>
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true">
</param>
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">
</param>
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tie0tz7jGDI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
</embed>
</object>

Of course, Rex might be wearing a Saints shirt too. He would be to disgusted to come out with anything saying "Jets".

Rex Ryan will be soooo upset, that he won't come out to the post game press conf......After looking all over for him, some of the fans alert the officials that they did see him....eating his hat in the corner of the Thunder Dome!!!

"I'm kind of embarrassed to say this but we lost because of Gumbo." I was on the sideline and that's all I could think about." "Hell I ate 20 bowls of that stuff."

"Mark hasn't regained feeling in the lower half of his body so he won't feel it when y'all kiss his ***** later this year."

"Reggie was penalized for bringing a bottle of hot sauce onto the field and shoving it down Bart Scotts throat."

"No comments... no I said no (&!@*# comments. What did you say? You think Drew Brees and their defense dominated us? Come here son and I'll show you some domination!"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom