What do you want to see in FIFA 09 (1 Viewer)

yaygosaints

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
The Madden thread got me wondering and I know they have some FIFA fans on the board.

I'd love to see an international manager mode.

To reincorporate the manager mode they had recently where you couldn't start as United or Chelsea, you had to start at a 3 star or lower club or something.
It made things more challenging starting at Macclesfield Town and working your way out.

A $!%*#^$%^!@#$%^@%^@#$!*#&@& FRANCHISE MODE FOR THE WII!!!!!

The Americans to have realistic rankings (ex: Michael Bradley with a 68).

A way to add people to the National Team if not already on them (ex: Altidore and Adu). The International Manager Mode would help on this.

Better controls on the Wii. Don't get me wrong, the logistics of the controls is amazing....but there's no sensor control to just soft or hard on the passes so half the time I try and through pass its either too soft or too powerful and there's no way to control it.

I'm going with nekkid cheerleaders (again)

I think it would be cool if you would be able to control the international team and scout younger players, schedule friendlies, and take them through world cup qualifying or a knockoff.

That's a really good idea....and instead of habving that regular pool of about 10 reserves you can put in they can let you choose from anyone of the nation you're using.

Maybe you should write that in to FIFA. Most people have more love for their national teams than they do for their club teams.

manager mode with some mini camp/drills ala madden. Maybe a shot drill, a passing drill, crossing, etc...

Make the manager mode more like Football Manager 08. It's so much more fun.
(I don't know what that's called in America. Soccer Manager?)

That game already has the scout players, and national player 'pool' when managing an international side.

Fifa 08 is a very fun game though. Maybe make the online servers better so it is not as laggy.

I'm not sure if that game even came out in the US....

Here's another one...better controls during a shootout when you're the goalie (Wii). I still havn't figured it out so I just throw my arms up in the air and shake them around real fast.

Okay, so I'm new to the FIFA games. I just got a 360 and am finally getting the hang of FIFA 08.

But I haven't gotten into manager mode yet. I want to play a "season" (Chelsea is my team, I'd love to do a premiership season) but I can't figure out how to do that. Do you have to go into manager mode?

(Sorry if that's a dumb question, it just looked complicated so I haven't started with manager mode yet).

Haha, get yourself a 360. I would be so excited if they added the international manager mode, and made it not suck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom