What do you want to see in Madden 09? (1 Viewer)

we should send this thread to the developers..many good ideas!!!

the developers of madden don't care what we want.....people will buy this game if it's in black and white and has the 1972 saints roster

the developers of madden don't care what we want.....people will buy this game if it's in black and white and has the 1972 saints roster

and if they do everything we want in one game theres no reason to buy the next years game.

always leave the consumer wanting more.

Over/Under:

Vilma a 90 on Madden09.

I say 'under'. Some may blame the injury, I just think EA won't give a Saints LB anything above 89.

I would like to see the online "lag" fixed.

I don't know if EA would have to pony up money to fix their servers but the lag is ridiculous. I play Warhawk with 32 other people running around blowing up everything and there is virtually no lag at all, then I put in Madden and try to make a play on a pass and my guy jumps after the receiver has caught the ball and juked out a safety. I know it is not my internet speed, since Warhawk works so well, but it sucks to try and juke someone when you are running the ball and your guy runs straight into the defender, or when you try to use the hitstick and the runner pass you by and gets tackled by someone else and then your guy lunges to make a play. In my opinion this is the biggest problem with the game.

I also agree with the sideline guys looking like players from Tecmo Bowl.

I would love to see the "Season Ticket Holder" Banner in the rafters.

Blockers having their own gravity really sucks, pun intended!

Superman int by LB's following 10 yds behind a receiver is pretty annoying.

As far as laterals go, I don't know which game you guys are playing but I have a button that laterals the ball on '08 for the ps3. It is ok but not nearly enough plays designed for it.

Every year I pray and wish for many changes with Madden.
The truth of the matter is that, EA has no reason to change anything. They will sell millions of copies anyway.
It's alot like the Saints FO, they wouldn't change anything because we will still fill the Dome up anyway.

But,in the spirit of this thread,this is what I'd love to see:

1.A real home-field advantage. Places like Seattle,Pitt,New Orleans,Green Bay,etc should be much louder than Jacksonville or Atlanta.

2.Stud D-linemen should be able to shed a single blocker easier.

3.I too hate the laziness of EA's developers with the 1984 look of the sideline.
I made a INT in the Superbowl with McKenzie, and returned it 100 yards to give us the lead.As I ran pass my coach and team, they showed no emotion.Yet, EA still proudly says, "If it's in the game, it's in the Game."

4.With 90% less money than EA, 2K was able to deliver the greatest Halftime/Postgame show in NFL Gaming history.Use some of that money EA to give us a real halftime/postgame show.

5.Bring back Madden and Micheals in the booth.

But,in the spirit of this thread,this is what I'd love to see:

1.A real home-field advantage. Places like Seattle,Pitt,New Orleans,Green Bay,etc should be much louder than Jacksonville or Atlanta.

2.Stud D-linemen should be able to shed a single blocker easier.

3.I too hate the laziness of EA's developers with the 1984 look of the sideline.
I made a INT in the Superbowl with McKenzie, and returned it 100 yards to give us the lead.As I ran pass my coach and team, they showed no emotion.Yet, EA still proudly says, "If it's in the game, it's in the Game."

4.With 90% less money than EA, 2K was able to deliver the greatest Halftime/Postgame show in NFL Gaming history.Use some of that money EA to give us a real halftime/postgame show.

5.Bring back Madden and Micheals in the booth.

I feel you on these things, especially the realistic sideline (after seeing 2K's it's really pathetic) and the lack of a HT or PG show is just ignorant.

Oh, and earlier in this thread it was suggested there was a download to take Aaron Brooks and Joe Horn out of my end zones.......

it doesn't exist on the 360.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom