What do you want to see in Madden 09? (1 Viewer)

i dont know if its on this madden, if it is i havent found it but id like to see

A FLEA FLICKER!

or maybe 5-6 trick plays (other than fake field goals and punts or spikes)

like do what the bucs tried against us in the game, hike the ball to the RB then him run right then turn throw the ball to the QB then throw that to the WR

That would be awesome...

I also would like to see a *Practice Squad* inserted in "Franchise mode"....put your draft picks, sleepers or projects on there and groom them or for injury concerns just like it is in reality...instead of them taking a spot on the 53 roster.

a realistic import from draft classes..update them if they have to in NCAA w/o using the names,,,,,i cant get Dosey to be a top propect for the life of me, no matter how many sims i do hes always 2-4 round prospect

a better passing game..these super jumps by receivers are just dumb..noone can stop a 6'2+ good hands receiver 1 on 1

fix the Oline blocking, sometimes they just let the guys right in

no more radio homer!!!

less tipped INTs..the other ones are fine because you just have to read the D, but the tipped balls seem to always go the CPUs way

online leagues!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe they have not put this in a madden yet..sooooo weak

08 is better than 07 but not even close to what it should be by now

Last edited:
Well before they killed NFL europe, I wanted them to implement a sort of farm system into the Madden Dynasty. A place where all the undrafted rookiees, non-veteren free agents and your choice of maybe 5 players from your team would be pooled into a League where the players get some "game time" experience. The top performers get stat bonuses and "break out" as the next Kurt Warner or something. But all my hopes and dreams came crashing to a halt when they closed the NFL Europe.

Well before they killed NFL europe, I wanted them to implement a sort of farm system into the Madden Dynasty. A place where all the undrafted rookiees, non-veteren free agents and your choice of maybe 5 players from your team would be pooled into a League where the players get some "game time" experience. The top performers get stat bonuses and "break out" as the next Kurt Warner or something. But all my hopes and dreams came crashing to a halt when they closed the NFL Europe.

That would be a pretty cool idea. Heh, I didn't even know that they did away with NFL Europe.

different camera angles

The default (only) one is too low so you cant see the whole field. It also looks too arcadish.

Do people really care about superstar mode?

i dont like when im on defense and i want to be a CB but i cant because i cant see where hes running til he gets out a few yards and by that time its too late and im getting burnt. so i just stick to a DE, DT or LB

Superstar mode is really fun at its best.
Unfortunately (big surprise) EA messed it up this year.

IDK if this is just me, but they way you choose certain player types, some I am way too good and some I am terrible, like if I choose to be a scat back after the drills I will be 90 OVR but if I am a 6-5 powerback I'll be 29 OVR and not able to break a single tackle.
Also as a pocket passer you are automatically 98 OVR, but as a balanced QB you are 40 OVR. I'm sure there are others.

You are always drafted in the 3rd round. I would like to see my stock rise/fall after the combine and stuff like real players do.

They could have included the Senior Bowl, contract negotiations among others.

And worst of all, I don't know if it's just me, but if you start a superstar you are automatically top of the depth chart. If I start as Pierre Thomas I want to bide my time for a few seasons and earn playing time, not automatically be starting RB, PR, and KR for the Saints.

If anyone knows how to fix that it would be great.

and one other thing.....asthetically speaking.....I am tired of seeing Aaron Brooks and Joe Horn's sillouhette in the end zones. Give us some credit, that's some freakin' sloppy programming. They got the banners at the top of the dome right and you missed that? One of those guys is almost three years gone and the other was gone certainly before the stadium was mapped.

give me a break.

what year was it that they had "create a play"???? i loved that feature......i think it only lasted one year.....

I dunno but I had some sweet plays. It may have been around 2003 or 2005 on the PC for me.

I'd like to see 2 things improved in '09:

1. Better 1 on 1 interaction between opposite positions. For example, I'd like to see WR's battle with DB's for position kinda like how Randy Moss uses his pantended push-off when he goes up for a fade stop route or when a CB gets a good jam on a reciever and re-routes him, I should be able to tell the difference. A subtle addition like this would open up the possibility of actually having legitimate off/def pass interference calls.
2. Better ball trajectory. By this I mean that if I'm running a skinny post 10 yards down the field a LB shouldn't be able to jump up and bat/intercept the pass.

and one other thing.....asthetically speaking.....I am tired of seeing Aaron Brooks and Joe Horn's sillouhette in the end zones. Give us some credit, that's some freakin' sloppy programming. They got the banners at the top of the dome right and you missed that? One of those guys is almost three years gone and the other was gone certainly before the stadium was mapped.

give me a break.

down load the updates bro...
no more brooks and horn in the end zones...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom