What does the Saints allowing Alex Okafor to leave tell you? (1 Viewer)

It tells me we may actually get a comp pick next year with Ingram and Okafor leaving b/c their contracts are bigger than Murray's and Brown's (our 2 FA pick-ups).

I think it's more likely we sign Cook and/or Ansah.

6 to 8 million is not crazy money for an edge player.

I know he does not get sacks but kc was horrible at stopping the run. They sent the edge guys packing that did not have discipline in the run game.

They need to stop the run to be able to put teams away.

So he is a good fit.

I don't think the saints could have gone that high and I think the saints are trying to generate more pass rush.

I am glad he worked hard and got to this point.

The only problem is spaggs is his coach now.

I seriously think the saints are looking for a guy that is light and quick to play limited snaps.

I think he's overpaid coming a year off the achilles injury.

It tells me we may actually get a comp pick next year with Ingram and Okafor leaving b/c their contracts are bigger than Murray's and Brown's (our 2 FA pick-ups).

Wouldn’t hold my breath on that. OverTheCap has the signings cancelling each other out even though the players we lost signed bigger deals than players we signed.

Unleash Davenport!

tenor.gif

I'm good with it. I didn't feel like he generated enough pressure last year. I wouldn't want to pay him 8mil. Hopefully Davenport is ready to bust out but I'd also welcome a Ziggy signing if we can make it happen.

Davenport was a first round pick we traded up for. He should be ready and we should all predict him to start every snap like Jordan. Not sure why we would try to sign some starter like ziggy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom