What Does Your Username Mean? (3 Viewers)

Andrus is my first name. When trying to come up with a username no epiphany was to be had. I drank a lot back then. In-fact... a lot of us did. PUI was a thing. :hihi:

Glad you went with Andrus. Little Pee Wee might have left you open to all kinds of questions. :hihi:

For those who don't know, Pee Wee Whitewing, Andrus' father, was a steel guitar pioneer.

well i live in albuquerque which we are know to be the hot air ballooning capital of the world...well back in the day i did a lot of stuff in the ballooning community. I became the crew chief for the AOL hot air balloon team and landed up traveling the united states to different events hence where the gypsy comes from...should make sense now

I was told "Pigs will fly before you get Tina to go with you to the ABQ International Balloon Fiesta".

Little did they know:

The theme of the line I was on in my fraternity was based on Marvel characters. I was a physics and mathematics major and had a reputation for being pretty bright and nerdy and so I was named Beast.

If I am not mistaken it was cool to change everything that begin with The to Da. Maybe it was during the time of Ditka and the Iron Era.

So I became Da Beast. I thought it was pretty cool at the time but I have clearly outgrown it. Maybe I will change it to someday.

When I first signed up online years ago... my name was taken. And I didn't want to be my name to be NAME38742189731985793857983046983402118927549384765947639875! So I found a way to use my name. So anywhere I sign up I try to use this version of my name.

Back in the late 80’s until 1995 I owned a bar in Lafayette on Johnston Street called The Sports Page of Lafayette. Lillian Ace and Razor White played at my club a number of times. Good bands. Good times!
man i dont remember that place, we were always at Pete's. where was it located on Johnston?

@CantonLegend have you told us yours yet? I don’t recall.
So there was a semi-pro football team here in Canton that was called the Canton Legends. I had a few guys playing on that team that are well known in the football circles in Ohio. One guy in particular who is now the head coach at Paul Brown’s Alma Mater. I wanted to represent the city I’m from and the name is fitting for the history established here.

So there was a semi-pro football team here in Canton that was called the Canton Legends. I had a few guys playing on that team that are well known in the football circles in Ohio. One guy in particular who is now the head coach at Paul Brown’s Alma Mater. I wanted to represent the city I’m from and the name is fitting for the history established here.
Cool story!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom