What excuse will the media make for the Panthers? (1 Viewer)

Speck Killer

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
The Panthers were on there way back after beating two losing teams in the Bucs and Rams. Today, the Panthers lose to another losing team in the Redskins. According to the media they were surging and heading for the NFC South title. Are they still surging and on there way back? I looked at the NFC South standings at 3 p.m. and I see the Saints all alone at the top. I am sure they will come up with something to discount our win and discount there loss.

Don't worry, those clowns at ESPN will think of something imaginative to make up.

They'll Play thier loss up and probably on say something of the sort as:
They are only 1 game below saints and could take back the Division next week with a Win over Philly and loss for the Saints to San Fransisco.

WOW i just thought about something.. We play Lousy San Fransisco lmAO! 8-4! here we come!

San Francisco is an up and coming team. Nothing to laugh about.

It's a game we should win, but we can't take it for granted.

Now that the jock swingin' media will be off the vick bandwagon, they will be making excuses for the panthers. swing away you slurpers

If the Panthers can't beat the Redskins then I have hope now that Philly can gut out an upset even without McNabb.

We're in the driver's seat. Take care of business and avoid injuries here on out.

Frank Gore sure isn't lousy, so we better be cautious.

I agree diehard. Jeff Garcia is not that far removed from a great season with the 9ers. It is not like they are putting in one of the Detmer's. Gradowski should have beat them also.

WOW i just thought about something.. We play Lousy San Fransisco lmAO! 8-4! here we come!

Don't overlook Frisco ( I know Payton won't allow that). They had climbed all the way back to 5-5 b/4 today's close loss to the Rams.

I expect them to come ready to play next week - As long as we don't tuen the bll over, we should win, but I don't think it will be as easy as many thought 5 weeks ago.

Not looking ahead, but the Cowboy's game on the 10th is shaping up to have significant NFC positioning implications.

One-Game At A Time...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom