What game are you looking forward to today other than the Saints? (1 Viewer)

ETWhoDat

Kevin Spacey is Innocent
Reaction score
Pats. Cam newton plays a semi-good game and the pats win the MVP train gonna be full steam ahead.

DefensePlease

Jeff
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Seachickens and Falcons just because of the division. I’ll be interested to see Teddy. I hope he does well but the raiders smoke the panthers. Philip Rivers as a colt will be weird.

Jameth

Formerly jrich7720
Reaction score
I’d like to see the SEA/ATL, GB/MIN, and CIN/LAC games, but I’m not getting any of them. I get IND/JAX and CHI/DET. :confused:

The Bengals do play on Thursday, if you didn’t know.

Jameth

Formerly jrich7720
Reaction score
Ha! I take back what I said...Vilma will be calling the Lions game.

BarBar

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
No idea who is even playing. My NFL interest is just at an all time low. It seems so unimportant and trivial currently. That said I will watch a couple of games and that will probably change my attitude. Especially if we roll Brady and the bucs.

Last edited:

WhoDat_SB44

Pimpin' Ain't Breesy!
Reaction score
That what I’m talking about!! CBS switched from the Patriots game to the Panthers game! I want to see them with Teddy & Joe Brady’s offense. The FailClowns & Seahawks, Bengals cause of Joe Burrow, the Packers v Vikes, and the Browns v Ravens are all games that intrigue me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Missing Sanders and Thomas, Saints add WRs Carr and Johnson to roster ahead of Panthers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints to use Austin Carr, Juwan Johnson as COVID-19 replacements, activate Will Clapp too for game vs. Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Ryan Ramczyk on Staying Focused, Week 7 Game Plan | Saints vs. Panthers Week 7 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Joe Brady's path to NFL offensive coordinator comes full circle with game against Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas ruled out for Sunday's game against the Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
BLUE_DOG_MAN Tickets available for this weeks game!! Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
jasonsw N/S Good News in Raiders/Bucs game (No more positive Covid test). Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Dan in Lafayette Trey Hendrickson on Saints D-Line, Week 7 Game Plan | Saints vs. Panthers Week 7 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Alvin Kamara Talks Saints Run Game, Teddy Bridgewater | Saints vs. Panthers Week 7 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Lottery game tickets Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
Dan in Lafayette Saints fans can be in that number of 3,000 for Carolina game in the Superdome Sunday SR News Page Articles 0
Saints to allow fans in Superdome for Panthers game, reveal approach for fan attendance Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints, LaToya Cantrell reach compromise for 3,000 fans to attend Panthers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints: 3,000 fans allowed to attend Panthers game Sunday Saints RSS News Feeds 0
3,000 fans will be allowed in the dome for Sunday's game vs. Carolina [MERGED] Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 59
Panthers plan for Christian McCaffrey to miss at least one more game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bill N/S Arizona @ Dallas Game Thread Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 257
Report: Panthers shut down facility ahead of Saints game after unconfirmed positive test Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints 1st Quarter + 1 Game Report Card (Offense, Special Teams, Coaches) SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette WATCH: South Carolina CB Jaycee Horn, Joe Horn's son, has the game of his life vs. Auburn SR News Page Articles 0
Saints WR Michael Thomas says he'll be back next week for Panthers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Kamara Cowboys threat to Saints record for yards/game in a season Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8
Saints should start Jameis over Brees during an 'easy' 4-game stretch - Domonique Foxworth Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 116
Report: Michael Thomas held out of Chargers game and fined, not suspended by Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Game Balls from the Saints 30-27 Overtime Thriller Over the Chargers SR News Page Articles 0
Overreactions from the Saints Week 5 game against the Chargers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Section41 Fans for Panthers game 10/25? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Penalty for C.J. Gardner-Johnson helmet toss wouldn’t have extended last night’s game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Teddy Bridgewater and Joe Brady will return to New Orleans looking to get Panthers back on track SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints Enter Bye Week Looking to Repeat History SR News Page Articles 0
Looking for Drew's 2nd half/OT numbers..... Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3