What game are you looking forward to today other than the Saints? (1 Viewer)

Pats. Cam newton plays a semi-good game and the pats win the MVP train gonna be full steam ahead.

Seachickens and Falcons just because of the division. I’ll be interested to see Teddy. I hope he does well but the raiders smoke the panthers. Philip Rivers as a colt will be weird.

I’d like to see the SEA/ATL, GB/MIN, and CIN/LAC games, but I’m not getting any of them. I get IND/JAX and CHI/DET. :confused:

The Bengals do play on Thursday, if you didn’t know.

I might flip to see some of Burrow and Bridgewater. My neighbor is a big Steelers fan, I might catch some of that Monday.

Ha! I take back what I said...Vilma will be calling the Lions game.

No idea who is even playing. My NFL interest is just at an all time low. It seems so unimportant and trivial currently. That said I will watch a couple of games and that will probably change my attitude. Especially if we roll Brady and the bucs.

Last edited:
That what I’m talking about!! CBS switched from the Patriots game to the Panthers game! I want to see them with Teddy & Joe Brady’s offense. The FailClowns & Seahawks, Bengals cause of Joe Burrow, the Packers v Vikes, and the Browns v Ravens are all games that intrigue me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom