What happened last year? (1 Viewer)

We need a defense like this so in training camp we can our offense perform at an even higher level. Here is proof that our O-line has issues as well as our defense. Remember minus fred thomas this is the same defense as last year. Refusal to upgrade = this. Kinda looks like 2007.

At least now we are upgrading. If you haven't by now jump on the bandwagon. I would love a DT but CB/LB and OT are huge needs as well. Too bad we didnt fill some last year.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zT2s2qjnkGo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zT2s2qjnkGo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

That's one of the most depressing things I've ever seen. :ipuker: :ipuker: :ipuker:

OMG finally after two years i found the video i argued about. I said the bears two years ago did this weird four line spaced out front. It seemed to throw our guys off as to who to block and opened up gaps for the lb's to run in.

I said there was this one play that teams started to use on us in 2007 that was done in the bears game. At 0:45 seconds is the play. A DE lines up on a TE and rushes the passer. This happened a lot to us. Our TE's never picked up the blitz or tried to jam the DE at the line. Our TE #83 should have done something. He was the only blocker. Brown in the play pushed inside which created a straight shot to brees. It is our Te's fault last year and in this game that caused us a lot of sacks and pressure.

NOTICE bullocks at 1:42 look like Ed Reed minus the Ed Reed part. He doesnt even attempt to lay a hit on the bears guy. We need to get nasty. Ever seen the dome patrol. even if you fumbled they still punished you or was on the ground they would jump on you.

At 4:28 look at Stinchcomb not even pick up the Bears DE and try to block a guy upfield and the DE ends up making the stop on 4th and 1. Stinchcomb did a lot of what i said the TE have done and he was the worst last year with getting burned. A :45 and !:42 looked eerily similar.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom