What happened on the Jets punt? (1 Viewer)

Shibby

Fleur de ****in' Lis!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I must have had a bad vantage point, but I haven't had a chance to watch the game on TV yet.

It looked like the Saints got a piece of the ball and it went about 20 yards and out at around the Jets 45 yard line. The Saints were penalized for 'hands to the face' and moved back to our own 35. How did this happen, or what did I miss.

Thanks!

Okay, that makes sense. Was it blocked or just a terrible kick?

It was slightly blocked, and we lost 30yds Field position on that play b.c of that hands to the face which was a 10yd penalty from spot of the foul.

Funny how they could call that one but not the forearm to Roby's face by Washington.

illegal hands to the face on special teams...pretty classic imo. we were all in the chat room talking about it.

Funny how they could call that one but not the forearm to Roby's face by Washington.

Yea, the calls were terrible in the beginning of the game. That penalty turned into really about a 20 yarder. complete garbage, when the jets had been doing worse all game.

Who calls hands to the face on the recieving team on a punt return?

It's like calling an offensive facemask. Almost never happens. Bill Levy sucked yesterday and was so inconsistent in his calls.

Who calls hands to the face on the recieving team on a punt return?

It's like calling an offensive facemask. Almost never happens. Bill Levy sucked yesterday and was so inconsistent in his calls.

I agree, but it was hard to tell since CBS didn't replay any penalties.

I think the Ravens pulled the long straw on bad refs yesterday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom