What happened to some of the SSF users? (1 Viewer)

i come here almost everyday, but i'm a lurker more than anything. i'm sure you can apply that to most of the visitors this site generates.

If you want to find out what happened to a poster just use the search button and for some of them you'll find the answer under their username.

If you want to find out what happened to a poster just use the search button and for some of them you'll find the answer under their username.

True, but from what I gather, some folks are asking for a detailed explanation of "how" and "why" that happened, Postman.

As I said earlier, for my part and in my opinion, detailed information like that is and should be a private matter between the poster in question and the site managers.

People who want gossip should buy magazines at the supermarket checkout line.

True, but from what I gather, some folks are asking for a detailed explanation of "how" and "why" that happened, Postman.

As I said earlier, for my part and in my opinion, detailed information like that is and should be a private matter between the poster in question and the site managers.

People who want gossip should buy magazines at the supermarket checkout line.
Very true. If you personally want to know where the line is drawn, keep pushin'. You'll find out how to get banned.

Well, from a somewhat old timer here, I can tell you (and I don't speak for all) that some of us get tired of the typical "you're not a real fan" posts from some of the newcomers when there is criticism displayed toward coaches, players, fans, etc. Sometimes we just get sick of it all.

This place is a community that shares opinions, rants and cheers and everyone is respected in that fashion. When one tells another to "root for the Patriots" or "you don't watch enough football", the regular SSF posters just feel like "here we go again". Some if not most of the original SSF posters (and I'm one of them) were here during the Iron Era and to be constantly berated over the years just gets tiring.

With that said, we are still here watching, sometimes posting and still cheering on our Saints.

And it goes without saying, thank you Andrus for putting up with it all.

Well said _ :9:

the worst post ever comments kill me.

the folks who present their opinion as fact that you should have known to be true and constantly "know" everything get old quick.

but the people who constantly try to brow beat and call folks out are maybe the worst.

don't even think about wanting a RB in round #1 either..

j/k on the last

where is danceswithfatchix???

i puffy heart blad...

i blame it all on the "old timers" forum. almost all of the worthy topics are posted in there, and the good discussions are missed out on by regular guys like me. i find myself doing a mouse-over on the thread title just to read an excerpt of it, and then being upset that i cant read the rest.

oh, and because LC is very, very banned.

You obviously haven't seen the old-timer's retreat.

Right now there are three active threads. One started Jan. 9, one started Jan 15 and one started Jan 17.

You're not missing a lot. Threads started by quality folks but not much action.

Im here.......dont really post alot or really anything interesting. I usually agree or disagree.....my posts haved no substance :(

Well you should post more just to get the avatar up.

I'm here, but as a guy who runs his own business, work has become more important than being told that I am wrong. So I don't post so much.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom