What happened to some of the SSF users? (1 Viewer)

I don't follow college football, so i have no interest in mock drafts and the ranking of college players.

After the last two pathetic losses, there isn't realy anything to talk about untill free agency starts and we start address personnel upgrade needs. a coaching change would be worth talking about if one occurs.

frankly the season is over and there isn't much to talk about other then wishfull thinking for the next two months.

been there, done that.

A lot of the long-time members just skip over the "dreaming" threads and the Madden Free-Agency threads and the "Let's start Reggie at Left Guard" threads, etc. We'll show up when there's substantive discussion to be had and let the dross just sink to the bottom.

Of course, when the ratio of dross to gold is 100-1, it gets a little harder.

A lot of the long-time members just skip over the "dreaming" threads and the Madden Free-Agency threads and the "Let's start Reggie at Left Guard" threads, etc. We'll show up when there's substantive discussion to be had and let the dross just sink to the bottom.

:plus-un2:

you cant have an opinion on these boards thats why theres hardly any newcomers.

its all about who you know on here thats why i rarely post

I've been here less than you have and to my knowledge, I know absolutely nobody here. Doesn't matter any who you know, just what you know and how you project yourself (i.e., we're on computers and have time to research/fix those facts and spelling errors, so do it already).

I even went through nine months on mild probation -- 10 posts per 24 hours in SSF/College/Gameday combined, which was enforced on me all of two months into my time here. I learned to make my point as clearly as possible with one post, and I scaled back plenty (I'm used to less-strict message boards) for the sake of membership here, that which I value. I've been complimented on it fairly often now.

If one partakes of large amounts of your username whilst posting here, I can certainly see there being some problems :hihi:

I also agree with this and once my internet connection is restored, I'll be alive and well... in EE, Tech, Music, and Snote. Can't forget the Snote.

Last edited:
Hey guys at least im here!!!

Skip, if I hear you say "I second that emotion" one more time while debating on "1st and 10" Im gonna throw my remote through the tv.

As for missing posters, what happened to Breesus? That name was awesome.

...i tend to drop in more a little closer to free agency or the draft. thats usually when i come out of hibernation. until then theres nothing to really talk about.
There's a whole 'nother world outside of the SSF. ;)
(not directed just at you but to all the SR members who think that the SSF is the only forum on here)

I usually check the "Everything Else" board first and spend most of my time over there rather than the SSF now that the season is over.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom