What happened to some of the SSF users? (1 Viewer)

Many are just flat out tired of arguing with people about the same rehashed subjects over and over. It gets to be a pointless venture to get a point across around here at times and the experience can become very frustrating. As this board has expanded its membership population,there have been fewer and fewer interesting and post worthy discussions to partake in and it has ergo seen some of its more interesting posters go lurker.

Where are they? Many of the oldies are still around at one place or another.....
DadsDream and I never get tired of rehashing and arguing over the same old point regarding politics, right Dads?:ezbill:

Of course you can have an opinion....it's how people express that opinion that leads to trouble. Hardly any newcomers? I'm wondering where you get that info because this website has grown by leaps and bounds just over the last two years.

Truer words were never spoken...many times it's not what you say but how you say it. That's especially important when communication is so one-dimensional. That is something that we all need to be reminded of at times....:)

A lot of the long-time members just skip over the "dreaming" threads and the Madden Free-Agency threads and the "Let's start Reggie at Left Guard" threads, etc. We'll show up when there's substantive discussion to be had and let the dross just sink to the bottom.

Of course, when the ratio of dross to gold is 100-1, it gets a little harder.

:plus-un2: , especially on the "we must draft LSU players" threads...even as an LSU alum, those are getting old....

Last edited:
>>Truer words were never spoken...many times it's not what you say but how you say it. That's especially important when communication is so one-dimensional. That is something that we all need to be reminded of at times....:)

PrimadoxT? :shrug:

TPS

Lustmord was at the pub crawl during the SR weekend/game, and I saw a post of his a week or two ago. I assume he's well and just dealing with missing the playoffs. Oh, that's right, we frequently miss the playoffs...

He's still playing trivia.

For me, it's the off-season in football. Now, I have many other things occupying my time, from my son to hunting/fishing, and baseball. Come April, I'll be back...

>>>Taurus A lot of the long-time members just skip over the "dreaming" threads and the Madden Free-Agency threads and the "Let's start Reggie at Left Guard" threads, etc. We'll show up when there's substantive discussion to be had and let the dross just sink to the bottom...Of course, when the ratio of dross to gold is 100-1, it gets a little harder.<<<

:plus-un2:

>>I miss Chop. :shrug:

Chop was a great poster, but I heard he moved to Austin and became an NC State fan.

>>What happened to Jacob?

He cut his mullet, sold his old pickup truck and moved to New Orleans. Who knew? :shrug:

TPS<<<<

I also miss L.C., Chop & Jacob... BPE!!....:hihi:

Last edited:
Perhaps Old Gregg is entertaining some of the usual posters. Remember the boat times?

>>I also miss L.C., Chop & Jacob... BPE!!....:hihi:

Word was that LC was a hit at the tailgate for the Texans game. I almost made it spur of the moment, but I had my kids that weekend. Next time we play in Houston, though, I'll be there. :17:

TPS

I definetely miss LC, Jacob, Ok awesome, and Chop the most. Hard to replace that humor here.

>>I also miss L.C., Chop & Jacob... BPE!!....:hihi:

Word was that LC was a hit at the tailgate for the Texans game. I almost made it spur of the moment, but I had my kids that weekend. Next time we play in Houston, though, I'll be there. :17:

TPS

L.C. on Saints vs Titans weekend. Chop, Bigchinguy and I played Brad-Jinga while he was passed out.

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 154
As this board has expanded its membership population,there have been fewer and fewer interesting and post worthy discussions to partake in and it has ergo seen some of its more interesting posters go lurker.

Where are they? Many of the oldies are still around at one place or another.....

Ayep. Hammer meet nail. And it gets worse each year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom