What happened to the DVDs from 9/25? (1 Viewer)

kfaulk99

Roc-Pile, Dog!
Reaction score
There were a few posters here who were claiming to be putting together DVD's of the MNF game...Haven't heard anything about them. I sent PMs at the time, but never heard anything else. Anyone know? Would really like to own one.

Thanks

If someone will send me one, I'll make copies to mail out.

I have the game with pregame and post game tivo'ed, but when I went to transfer it to the computer, it would not go through. Well I have not given up, I will keep working it and post a thread when complete.

krump....whats the issue: getting off tivo or converting the .tivo file. PM me if you need tips on how to convert out of .tivo.

bump.gif

Game

I have the game and Monday Night Countdown recorded on my Direct TV tivo in HD but don't know how to get it off. If anyone can help me i can put it on DVD.

Look, I have it on DVR. I would also be willing to put it on a dvd for someone, if i knew how to do it. *goes to get instruction manual*. I will post some more later tonight once I figure it out. I have ATL PHILLY both Tampa games and Baltimore on my DVR. I will get back to you guys on this later let me do some research.

I have it on DVD already. It starts with the Monday Night Countdown and runs through the end of the game.

I gave a copy to Kevin Foote here in Lafayette and I think he's given a copy to a couple of people.

If you are interested, PM me. I don't know what the mailing cost is but I'm willing to send some copies out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom