What happened to TURF? (1 Viewer)

It worked great, just for the wrong team.

They forgot to reprogram it before the game. Luckily they made the changes at halftime. See turf was programed to slow down everyone not wearing a white jersey. I think the Turf manager should be fired.

It worked great, just for the wrong team.

They forgot to reprogram it before the game. Luckily they made the changes at halftime. See turf was programed to slow down everyone not wearing a white jersey. I think the Turf manager should be fired.

Agreed. TURF was acting weird today, normally the defense is supposed to slip when the ball is tipped. Even TURF have bad games.

Turf must have been placed on the inactive list along with Devastation.

We were on our own today. :(

turf spent the bye week in vegas @ several strip clubs..his mind wasn't in the game, and word is he was still nursing a hangover...

i heard that Turf was suspended 4 games, but like merriman he was going to appeal it and should have been able to play, but i dont kno what happened if anybody gets some info plz post......

Since the turf was questioned for being to slow I garantee they rolled it over and over again. Groomed it again, then rolled it some more. I couldn't watch the game but how was the tiny pieces of ground up rubber tires doing? Were they kicking up just as much as before?

Turf's been put on notice:

Attachments

• onnoticephpip5.jpg
    onnoticephpip5.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 0
Turf was there.. He just bounched the ball the wrong way.. It wasn;t his fault... I think with a little coaching Turf will make the Pro Bowl...

Turf thought it was "Spring back, Fall forward", got there 2 hours early and no one was there so he thought the game was called off and went home.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom