What happened to Under[hill]'s Locked on the Saints Podcast? (1 Viewer)

Jonboy

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The last podcast was Sept 1, and he says its supposed to be a daily podcast.

They no longer do the locked on podcast because it too much to do it daily. He is back to doing the underhill and west podcast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You can get the podcast on sound cloud where it was originally. They no longer have a deal with locked on Saints. You'll need to subscribe to the podcast again. Locked on Saints kept their subscription list.

You can get the podcast on sound cloud where it was originally. They no longer have a deal with locked on Saints. You'll need to subscribe to the podcast again. Locked on Saints kept their subscription list.
Pretty sad that locked on kept his subscription list. I bet Nick worked pretty hard to develop his podcast followers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

On my iphone it automatically switched (icons at least) back to the NOS talk Podcast vs Locked on. But I haven't gotten an episode since 9/6. Have there been more that i'm missing?

I'm not sure if Nick ever said it out right, but something happened that made them leave Locked On. Like the format, or requirements (or fees??) or something like that.

https://soundcloud.com/underhillandwest

I can't verify the link from here, but see if this works.

The other thing is his name is Underhill, not Underwood. That might help in the search. ;)

We're going to get something else going soon. It won't be a daily show though. You'll also have to subscribe to the new feed. They somehow got possession of the old RSS feed and iTunes page. I'll have the info in my Twitter bio soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom