What happened with MT??? (1 Viewer)

He threw a punch at CGJ during practice (CGJ was wearing his helmet), but apparently it was dirty enough to draw a suspension from the Saints.

man hope things can be patched. I'm surprised by this cause M.T is supposed to be one of the team leaders.

I was prepared for him to be out till after the bye, we just took a different route to get there. Coming back too soon was a risk. I’m fine with it.

1 more week developing timing with Sanders and TQS might be a good thing.

Ceedy is the team ‘goon’, he gets under the other teams skin. Might need to dial it back against your own team.

I was prepared for him to be out till after the bye, we just took a different route to get there. Coming back too soon was a risk. I’m fine with it.

Only if the Saints get the W

This is a situation to keep an eye on IMO... Michael Thomas comes across as a very cocky and arrogant player. Hopefully he doesn’t melt-down, and accepts his suspension and moves forward.
Thomas and Ceedee always be beefing dude. This isn't even their 1st fight.

All this really proves is that Thomas really wasn't in the gameplan anyways

Ceedy is the team ‘goon’, he gets under the other teams skin. Might need to dial it back against your own team.
There might not be an off button

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom