What happened with MT??? (1 Viewer)

Let me ask y’all something..... If Mike isn’t on the sideline tonight, would y’all think this is serious?
I don't think him being on the sideline is an indication of how serious it is. It's already obviously pretty serious because we're essentially suspending him. We probably could have lied and just said it was ankle related and tried to keep it under wraps but that we announced ourselves it was non injury related shows how serious it is and how Payton is trying to draw a line in the sand with Mike.

let’s just say we should be happy that CGJ can play this game. Also, for the people that think CGJ is going to move past it, he isn’t. They stopped following each other on social media and everything. I know social media isn’t important, but it shows that they are not planning to become friends.
Social media...the new way to say let’s not be friends. Lol. What a cancer it is.

Let's throw the baby out with the bathwater! Was it dumb..yes. If he even starts to become an AB type cancer, he has to go. I am 99% sure this will not spiral to that level. If it does, damn!

Glad someone brought up Steve Smith. He sucker punched His teammate, CB Kenyatta Lucas and broke his jaw, back in the day. The Panthers shipped Lucas to another team and Smith set all the team receiving records before signing with the Ravens at the tail end of his career.

I loved to “hate” Smith back in the day, but he was a great receiver and a bad mofo who fueled his greatness from the perceived slights of others. Thomas is cut from the same cloth.

Smith sucker punched two teammates while with the Panthers. He got a team suspension the second time but should have been released for cause at the time. Both were punk moves. During a fight end the end zone (started by a late hit by Roman Harper) he emerged from he pile up dragging M.. Jenkins around the end zone by his face mask.

Smith sucker punched two teammates while with the Panthers. He got a team suspension the second time but should have been released for cause at the time. Both were punk moves. During a fight end the end zone (started by a late hit by Roman Harper) he emerged from he pile up dragging M.. Jenkins around the end zone by his face mask.
And now he has a Cush job as an analyst, while everyone praises how tough he is. Crazy how people forget the punk things he did. His voice and delivery bothers me btw.

25 years in the Army with three combats tours. I trusted my colleagues to have my back and it was a brotherhood. We fought but if someone sucker punched me it would start something personal. I don’t think I could trust that guy again. I would probably get him back worse. I see a lot of similarities to a locker room.

1. thank you for your service.

2. I genuinely don’t know what a typical combat tour is like and I wouldn’t begin to pretend to compare it to football wrt putting your life on the line.

In practices, all of these players are hitting each other over and over. It often boils over. A sucker punch definitely crosses a line. But when people try to compare football practices with hitting, etc to a typical job where any sort of physical contact isn’t allowed, there’s just a major difference.

But again, I’m not even going to pretend to know what it’s like to serve. And thank you again for your service.

Sucker punched a teammate and has been lashing out.

gotcha he is 27 and got paid more than I will prolly I will next 20 yrs after taxes lol. I cant say i would have been better at 27 lol im not a saint like everyone he post on here pun attended lol I'm not saying he's excused but I think it's better for the vets the try to help ring him in then to shun him. alienating will only add fuel and has really never helped anyone become a better person.

soooooooo... what he do. all that subjective without details lol
It’s what he did and the timing. There’s allot more that they Aren’t telling me I’m sure. I wish I could give details I really do. His attitude has changed allot, money does that to people. Like I said before I don’t see this ending well if he keeps acting like a diva.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom