What Happens first... (1 Viewer)

What Happens First, Lions Win or Saints Loss?

• Lions Win

Votes: 82 81.2%
  • Saints Loss

Votes: 19 18.8%

• Total voters

SebaSaint

Indonesian Coon***
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Great question posed by @MoveTheSticks (former scout Daniel Jeremiah) on his twitter Ask5 segment: What happens first, Lions Win or Saints Loss? He asks 5 GMs/NFL Personnel people his question and gives results the next day. Meanwhile he compiles an informal poll of his "twitter tribe" as he likes to call it. It's Saints related and a great question, so I'm making it a poll.

edit: 2000th post... yay!

Lions win. They're gonna put something together, you watch. I feel bad for whomever they beat, cause THEY'LL have the stigma all year of the team that got beat by the LIONS. Even if they win out the rest of the season...

"They lost to the LIONS..."

they have a chance against the Skins

The Lions have improved. They will certainly win a couple of games this season. FIrst win comes VERY soon.

I have a gut feeling they are going to beat the skins, They were giving Minny a run for it's money until AP took over. And plus they're playing in Detroit...

Yeah, I say it's either the skins this week or St Louis after their Week 5 bye. If I had to pick a game for us to lose, it would be the Giants after our week 5 bye. In that case, the Liions win first against St Louis because we play the Giants on MNF.

For the record though, we are going undefeated this season....:ezbill:

Lions will be underdogs no matter who they play this season so who can say when it will come.

The Green Bay game stands out for some reason. I think maybe the Lions finish what they almost did to them last year, but thats going out on a limb.

Skins are going down they are slumping and the lions are getting ****** at the world so heres to a gleam of hope when looking forward to our only true cold weather game in DC and damn do we deserve to have some revenge after last year!

Last game of the season....Saints 15-1 Lions 1-15...this will be Carolinas first win also.

@MoveTheSticks said:
Ask5 Results: What will happen first, Lions win or Saints loss? Lions win- 3 votes, Saints loss- 2 votes

So the results are in and 3 out of the 5 GM/Player Personnel guys he asked think the Lions will win a game before the Saints lose one. Looks like most everyone is high on the Saints right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom