What has happened to the EE? (1 Viewer)

wei_feminist.jpg

My new wallpaper??? :shrug:

personally I get tired of the same partisanship that inevitably overtakes a thread.

On occassion wemay get some good discussion, but in general there is a few on one side of an issue, and a few on the other side of the issue, having the same arguement over and over.

It could also be that the usual suspects finally got tired of having their ***es handed to them.

Them seem like fighting words, T-man. I don't think the left won all of those debates anyway but my memory is not quite what it could be right now

Them seem like fighting words, T-man. I don't think the left won all of those debates anyway but my memory is not quite what it could be right now

Psst: It's not a left-right thing.

Psst: It's not a left-right thing.

But it could have something to do with the righties being so embarrassed over GWB that they cannot bring themselves to argue on his behalf anymore.

Don't worry... it's not like he would put people into categories and departmentalize people.

Indeed. Perish the thought.

BTW: Sometime in March there shall be a feasting in Santa Clarita. I'll try to find Abita at the BevMo.

But it could have something to do with the righties being so embarrassed over GWB that they cannot bring themselves to argue on his behalf anymore.

Ah, yes. The internets are serious business.

Heh. Kind of like when Jon Stewart wished the Administration would stop making his job so easy. All he has to do is point and say "Look!"

Yep, he's tough to defend. But since he's hardly a conservative, I'll let the "liberales" try to defend him.

I don't know, I think the vicious attacks on EE are alive and well

:shrug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom