Question What have you learned from all this? (1 Viewer)

Zeetes is so innocent he doesn't know what those are. He just likes to play XBox with that dude.
I love Zeetes as much as the next guy but I wouldn't take health advice from him ... but nor does he ever give any so I don't think he'd take offense at that (I hope).

I have a friend who is an RN and the biggest medical care advocate ever. She is my closest friend for almost my entire life and I respect her intellect and her critical thinking abilities. That being said, she also smokes like a chimney (I once had to stop along a busy highway so she could get out and smoke because she respects that I don't allow smoking in my car. That's how bad she was Jonesing for a puff) and I've told her that because of that, it's hard for me to take lifestyle health advice from her.

I love Zeetes as much as the next guy but I wouldn't take health advice from him ... but nor does he ever give any so I don't think he'd take offense at that (I hope).

I have a friend who is an RN and the biggest medical care advocate ever. She is my closest friend for almost my entire life and I respect her intellect and her critical thinking abilities. That being said, she also smokes like a chimney (I once had to stop along a busy highway so she could get out and smoke because she respects that I don't allow smoking in my car. That's how bad she was Jonesing for a puff) and I've told her that because of that, it's hard for me to take lifestyle health advice from her.

There are an astounding number of nurses who smoke in my experience.

I've had more time to read the social site Nextdoor. I've learned that the vast majority of people in this area have no idea that snakes are not poisonous; they're venomous. There are no snakes which are poisonous. I don't know why, but this has started to really annoy me.

um..

here are some tips:
1- the higher the proof, the better you sanitize your organs
2- ginger is great for an upset stomach (see #1)

yeah thats about all i've got.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom