What I find funny about Saints fans....... (1 Viewer)

I'm not seeing where the Jets fans are saying anything about being the best team of all time there. It just looks like they're mad that we don't seem to be giving them any respect. I'm one Saints fan that repects their team...especially that defense. After three games, their D looks as good as our offense.

They don't get any respect???? The Saints and their fans are the most dumped-on team in the league. NOBODY in this league is as disrespected as we are. Granted the Lions and other teams like the Browns and Chiefs aren't getting too much love right now, but at least they've had their time in the spotlight. The New Orleans Saints have never ever gotten any kudos for what they've done, and Saints fans are the most ridiculed in the league. Just because they've never been to the Superbowl. Well that's going to change this year.

Don't be talkin 'bout Jersey?!!?

View attachment 25337

That guy is allsome.

Actually, I am excited about this game as I think it will be a good measuring stick. Detroit is Detroit, Kolb has taken McNabb's job starting next year so that game was not a gimme, and Buffalo is mediocre or mediocre+1. The Jets seem pretty legit and should be better down the road with Sanchez gaining more experirience. However, I think the Giants will be the ultimate test to really see where we are at.

Last edited:
Reading their posts, it's very apparent that most of them are dreading this game. What sux for us is that after this weekend we'll still get little respect cause all the next opponent's fan will say is "You still havent played anybody; Stafford, Kolb, and Sanchez".

Ugh. I really hope we nail the (MOD EDIT) Jets to the wall just to shut them up.

Sure, we haven't played anyone

Sure all fans say that you have seen what we got

Sure Leon whoever is better than Bush.

They talk about how delusional we are, but they sound exactly the same. It's almost comical.

What I get tired of hearing is posts against the Saints just from looking at the stat sheet or the final score of our games this year.

1. "Detroit put 27 points on the Saints."

From what I remember there was a Special Teams return for a TD and a fumble recovery for a TD. That means the Lions (who are much better than they were last year, just ask the Skins) put up 13 points on us.

2. "Kolb still threw for 300+ yards against them."

All of that came in garbage time. The Saints went into a prevent defense halfway through the 2nd quarter.

3. "They barely beat a Buffalo team."

Buffalo is a good team and they slowed down our passing game more than anyone has lately. BUT...the Saints then did something they have never done before and that was find another way to win besides just by putting 45 points on the board. PT has food poisoning and still rumbles for 130 yards and 2 TDs in one half. Buffalo's offense scored ZERO.

There are still people who don't believe the Saints are for real yet. But hardcore Saints fans felt it in the offseason - this year feels different than any other year and barring injuries we all know it's the NFC Championship game or Superbowl for us this year.

The Jets better get ready because this team is for real. The Saints are averaging 40 points a game so far and by the end of the season everyone will be saying this offense is better than the Rams "Greatest Show on Turf" and probably in NFL history. Mark it.

The voodoo doll was pretty funny though. Let these guys have fun on their own board. 3:00 cannot get here too soon!

>>What the forget is that Sanchez is a ROOKIE aslo and by thier own logic we should have a big game on D against them >>>

They will. The defense will show him that he still has a lot to learn. He turns the ball over more than once.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom