Saints What i hope to see on Sunday (1 Viewer)

Was this a video about the offensive giving the QB time to throw, or the delusional thinking that a guy off the streets is going to come in and make front line impactful plays?

Was this a video about the offensive giving the QB time to throw, or the delusional thinking that a guy off the streets is going to come in and make front line impactful plays?

That “guy off the streets” happens to be a 29 year old who has been productive in the NFL and is a veteran of Payton’s offense.

I’m not making predictions about what the future holds for him here, different things will go into determining that, but I don’t think looking forward to seeing what he might contribute is “delusional”, and I think he’s proven himself to be something more than just a “guy off the streets.”

“That guy off the streets” happens to be a 29 year old who has been productive in the NFL and is a veteran of Payton’s offense.

I’m not making predictions about what the future holds for him here, different things will go into determining that, but I don’t think looking forward to seeing what he might contribute is “delusional”, and I think he’s proven himself to be something more than just a “guy off the streets.”
Thanks. You get the post.and understand that im not trying to be serious either. If anything just thought it to be a fun clip to post.

Thanks. You get the post.and understand that im not trying to be serious either. If anything just thought it to be a fun clip to post.

I mean, he’s had a more productive career, by a long shot, than anybody else at the position currently active on the roster.

I mean, he’s had a more productive career, by a long shot, than anybody else at the position currently active on the roster.
Im reallly hoping hes activated for Sunday. Him with M.T TQS and Callaway give the Saints a really good group of WRs

Im reallly hoping hes activated for Sunday. Him with M.T TQS and Callaway give the Saints a really good group of WRs

I hope he’s activated, too. I don’t see how he can’t help.

I’m not so sure he’ll stick around if/when MT and TQS come back, though. I think his best shot is if TQS is out for a long time. But I also think Humphrey, a guy I like, has to start producing or else he’s making himself an easy candidate for waivers when the team starts moving at the position.

💪🏾⚜⚜⚜⚜ wanna see this continue trending upward

Really great news. I think a big key to next weeks game is a healthy and productive defense. If Saints can shut down Mac Jones they will win. Last week even in the loss the Saints run defense was still very good. No RB on NE scares me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom