What I know (1 Viewer)

if you had a fine arts degree you would know that nothing is obvious

Nothing is obvious? Falcons fans are inbred. Beast makes up too many acronyms. Galbreath has an odd fascination with Rex Ryan. This thread is asinine. The limit of an exponential function with a base and power greater than one is infinity. I like math.

All these things are obvious. Fine arts suck.

a bosnian unit circle or a serbian one?

Unit circles measure the same everywhere. Hence unit. Means the radius is one. The only difference is that serbian unit cirles kill and torture bosnian unit circles by the thousands. Sick, demented unit circles they are.

More acronyms. Go bang your head against a Wall.

What was that about Rex Ryan?

Nobody was talking about Rex Ryan. I think you just put your foot in your mouth.

More obviousness. This thread has a rating of 3.67 stars after I gave it 5. Three votes means a total of 11 stars. Nobody clicks anything other than 5 or 1. 11-5=6. 6-5=1.

:math:

So somebody gave this thread one star. I won't forget that. I never forget.

More obviousness. This thread has a rating of 3.67 stars after I gave it 5. Three votes means a total of 11 stars. Nobody clicks anything other than 5 or 1. 11-5=6. 6-5=1.

:math:

So somebody gave this thread one star. I won't forget that. I never forget.

Is star or stars you reference, units?

This thread has a rating of 3.67 stars after I gave it 5.

If so, you left off the unit of measure in this sentance. "After I gave it 5 tacos" or "5 nutrias" or "5 boogers"......

FWIW, I'm ROTFLMAO. :guitare:

Is star or stars you reference, units?

If so, you left off the unit of measure in this sentance. "After I gave it 5 tacos" or "5 nutrias" or "5 boogers"......

FWIW, I'm ROTFLMAO. :guitare:

Read again. In that sentence stars was understood. It was the only unit I used throughout the post.

The limit of 5 divided by x as x goes to your understanding of units of measure is infinity :angryrazz:

EDIT: And tacoes is spelled with an e, moran.

You think that's bad?

Try going through life being named Paul S. Mourningwood.

:jpshakehead:

You think that's bad? I know a guy who has to go through life named Lucien. He gets around it by using his middle name, but can you imagine if your real name was Lucien?

EDIT: And tacoes is spelled with an e, moran.

I am referring to mexican eats with the plural of taco as tacos.

BTW, this thread is not BTL as of yet and you are violating the TOS with your insulting language. An apology may be necessary. :cry:

I am referring to mexican eats with the plural of taco as tacos.

BTW, this thread is not BTL as of yet and you are violating the TOS with your insulting language. An apology may be necessary. :cry:

Well I needed a commonly-misspelled word to complete the joke. Moran seemed appropriate. Now I had to explain it, and the joke's ruined. I hope you're happy.

And, again, the plural of taco is tacoes.

What is "as of yet" supposed to mean? It's the offseason. This thread is about as lucid and appropriate as they get. If you don't like it go to the SSF and read about all the beasts we're not going to draft in three months. :hihi:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hcmq-8rcEKg" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom