What I learned from Eagles vs 49ers (1 Viewer)

What I learned is what I already thought…. Taysom can do what Hurts does…. Maybe more. And I am still floored that we don’t give him the chance. Makes me ill.
This is one of them ole ice cream takes

What I learned is what I already thought…. Taysom can do what Hurts does…. Maybe more. And I am still floored that we don’t give him the chance. Makes me ill.
At first I thought your avatar was just an avatar. But I’m starting to believe you are actually the real towelie

I learned that the eagles are going to the superbowl and getting a top 10 pick 🤣😭😂😭
I think this is what p****s me off more than anything. The Saints trading that pick with the mentality of "we're going to win it all this year so who needs that pick?? Bah-hah-hah."

Aaaaaaannnnddddd here they are with complete egg on their face. It's really embarrassing to say the least.

Ok, let me get this straight… if you have a solid QB, you beat good teams like the cowboy…

buuuuuuuutttt 🤔🤔🤔🤔 when you don’t…. Even the leagues best defenses look bad… and your awesome skill players look below average….

This just reinforces that you have nothing without a QB… after last week, I thought the 49ers had the best roster in the league…

I don’t care what your defense looks like, I dont care who your RB, WRs or Oline is…

You’re team goes as the QB goes.

I’ll throw in that the bengals were thought of as below average with a few good players sprinkled in. You get a QB and all of a sudden, defense is really good, Oline is better then we thought and on…

I’m only exaggerating a little when I say spend every pick you have to get a QB and keep doing it until you find one that you can win with… then you start building your team around them.
Even Shanahan, the coach who allegedly can put anyone in his system and win, is 38-17 with Jimmy G and 14-29 without him. That’s not Jimmy being a great QB as much as him being a winning QB in that system.

• 1Like
Reactions: RJS
Agreed. Bengals are by no means a world beating roster. Burrow makes this entire team not only better, but a SB favorite as long as hes there. Imagine Burrow on our team for the last couple of years (also pretend we have a coaching staff). No way we are not favorites for the SB.. ashame we missed out so many years on some of these young QBs. Atleast we have turner and davenport though, they turned out well. Maybe we trade up again and get another lineman. Keep doing what youre doing baby!
Not defending DA, but since everyone is talking Bengals they were about to run Zac Taylor out of town, but since Joe came and now he's a good coach. Zac without Burrow has a losing record.

What was confirmed is that the Saints are not close in talent to the four teams that played. The belief a year ago that we were still a true contender was a major mistake. Because Allen's job is on the line, I fear our credit-card mindset will continue so that Allen can win seven games in 2023.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom