What I was thinking when I saw server is busy message (1 Viewer)

watts

@saintsinthe70s
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 656
I was thinking that I was thankful that I have donated previously, and that I should do it again soon...

You are currently bypassing the server busy message!​
th

Wait.. I am confused. I got a call that we signed him, logged in and seen a post on the main page that we signed him, and then there was nothing in here and post was taken down. I am lost.

Wait.. I am confused. I got a call that we signed him, logged in and seen a post on the main page that we signed him, and then there was nothing in here and post was taken down. I am lost.

two words: Incarcerated Bob is awful and i dont much care for him at all my good sir. ok a couple more than two

Ugh, I swear this Incarcerated Bob guy is like a dude I know from high school, makes the most out there predictions/ stats and just throws it at a wall until something sticks and when something finally does he says "See Dude I CALLED IT!"

Haha had me fooled too...

The first thing I checked was to see how many people were online.

I was hoping to see 1,000+

Ugh, I swear this Incarcerated Bob guy is like a dude I know from high school, makes the most out there predictions/ stats and just throws it at a wall until something sticks and when something finally does he says "See Dude I CALLED IT!"

Was this guy you knew in high school named Kiper?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom