What if Bridgewater lights it up ? (1 Viewer)

Can you imagine the circus if there were to be a QB controversy between Ted Bridgewater and Drew Brees. I say you ride the hot hand lol.

Here's another question, what happens if Drew comes back but he's only at like 57% because he can't properly grip the football? Do you go with a 57% Drew or a 100% Teddy? Marinate on that for a minute.

First what do you mean ‘if’? Second, please go back and relook at your question and thinking. Uh, HOFer and possible GOAT, or a guy who had a few really good games?
Drew is not a Bledsoe, he’s a Brees.
mb

I just hope he can manage the game while the rest of the offense and defense picks things up a whole lot over last week.

Drew is not Eli. We actually appreciate him enough to make sure its no controversy. Drew will start the minute he says he's ready, even if we go undefeated without him. Drew is the 1st Saints QB in my lifetime that I'm willing to sink with. He has given us so much of himself while carrying a mainly subpar defense on his back for well over a decade. As long as he's a Saint, he will be our #1 QB point blank period.

Let's say that Bridgewater, defying all expectations, starts putting up Mahomes level numbers. What do we do when Drew gets back?
First off that's so far fetched. The light won't all of a sudden come on for Teddy. If it did, you still put Drew back in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom