What if Dalvin Cook is available when Saints pick in 1st round? (1 Viewer)

What's the sense, when you have an aging O-line and there is contact behind the los. Ez Elliot would have half the yds behind this O-line

I know he's not a "need" pick, but he's a rare talent at RB and has been compared to Marshall Faulk in his skill set. There are some who believe that he's an even better prospect than LF7.

He didn't do much (if any) returning on STs at FSU but that was mostly because they relied on him too much for their offense to work. I'm positive he has the ability to be a dynamic return man.

He could easily be the Best Player Available if he's on the board when the saints pick in the 1st round.

He would give the offense an explosive and extremely versatile weapon to pair with Mark Ingram and create mismatches against a defense.
Have him return kickoffs and our return game gets an instant jolt.

What do you guys think?

Ok I'll give you these players...

Dalvin Cook
Tim Williams
Jabril Peppers
Zach Cunningham
Reuben Foster

All those guys are there and we are on the clock in the 1st round. Which one of those guys has the highest ceiling?
Which one of those guys helps your team the most and right away?
Which of those guys has the most impressive track record in major college football?
Which of those guys could become the face of the franchise in the next 3-5 years?

My answer to all of those questions is Dalvin Cook. So why would we pass on that guy if he's there?
I'll take Foster, we NEED LB help, we NEED defense, we HAVE a good offense and a good RB that is locked up in a contract already. We have decent enough RBs on the roster that can handle the load should our starter go down. Our defense on the other hand needs help at ALL levels. It's a major struggle for this team so why would you go RB with the first pick when there way bigger needs?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom