What if Drew Brees has a change of heart and wants to return for 2021? Do we risk losing Jameis like we did with Teddy or do we honor Drew's wish (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Im watching Teddy play and he has had a career revival since learning under sean payton, i have no idea how the panthers are winning without cmc. But do we risk losing Jameis who also seems to have taken his career more seriously by getting in shape and learning from sean payton in similar fashion if Drew wants to return next year.

Winston won’t be here next year unles he is willing to be a back up an nobody offers him a better deal. As said by Strief and Deuce he was terrible in training camp and looked exactly like he did in Tampa. A pick machine. He will be a decent back up but will never be the future

Im watching Teddy play and he has had a career revival since learning under sean payton, i have no idea how the panthers are winning without cmc. But do we risk losing Jameis who also seems to have taken his career more seriously by getting in shape and learning from sean payton in similar fashion if Drew wants to return next year.

I have serious doubts that Jameis is resigned without Brees here.

From what I hear the QB market might open back up next year. So more bidders on these fringe QBs. I'm guessing Taysom is plan A, drafting a QB is plan B, testing the QB market for a potential starter is plan C.

depending on how the season ends and how he's played during the season and health. Give him a little time but enough before the draft to have the team make a decision on who they need to draft or go after in FA.

I’m still not sold on Jamies in the first place. Would rather Brees be back. I think a lot o people will fill differently towards the end of the year.

If Brees wants to come back for 2021, then he’s the QB. No sense speculating otherwise. The guy is a savant and knows this system inside and out, which makes his teammates better. You don’t move on from a HOF QB (who can still run the show very capably) in order to retain Jameis Winston.

Jameis, please don’t sign him long term. I was pulling for Taysom but he can’t even handle his gadget role. We need to draft a QB. Russel Wilson went in the third round. So it’s possible we can find a gem in the second half of the first round.

Winston won’t be here next year unles he is willing to be a back up an nobody offers him a better deal. As said by Strief and Deuce he was terrible in training camp and looked exactly like he did in Tampa. A pick machine. He will be a decent back up but will never be the future

too be fair taysom wasnt much better in training camp either

Trust me on this.. Drew will not be back

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom