What if the Bucs sign AB? (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Antonio Brown getting back into NFL talk is starting to rev up again and whispers are that he could wind up with the Ravens, Patriots, Seahawks, 49ers, etc. But of course because of Tom Brady, AB signing with the Bucs have been brought up as well. Sure, the word was initially the Bucs weren't interested when the thought was AB could face discipline from the NFL. Has that sentiment changed. And if they do sign him how would/should the Saints react? Would that urge them to sign Clowney?

I just saw a headline that Bucs being interested in Brown was a rumor, but I think if the Saints wanted Clowney, he would have been signed by now.

Antonio Brown getting back into NFL talk is starting to rev up again and whispers are that he could wind up with the Ravens, Patriots, Seahawks, 49ers, etc. But of course because of Tom Brady, AB signing with the Bucs have been brought up as well. Sure, the word was initially the Bucs weren't interested when the thought was AB could face discipline from the NFL. Has that sentiment changed. And if they do sign him how would/should the Saints react? Would that urge them to sign Clowney?
Any source, other than sportswriters and talk radio hosts with absolutely nothing to talk about? Seriously, I looked at NFL.com last night and they had to spin Newton to the Pats into 6 stories just to fill their main news page.

There's nothing going on with AB is my understanding until someone credible says otherwise. And then he will be suspended anyway.

But congrats to the OP for winning my sweepstake:
And I, for one, am thankful.

Maybe we'll get lucky and someone will start yet another AB thread soon.

He would be suspended by week 3 for refusing to wear an NFL jersey, or something like that.
Week 3 or 2. He'll get 200 yards in Week One. I feel sorry for the team that has to play the new media champs in Week One. Let me look up who that is.

Edit: oh crap.

I don't know how good he'd be after 15 years away from the NFL.

Just imagine trying to explain this to someone who went into a coma after 2018 and just came out of it.

"Antonio Brow might join Tom Brady in Tampa Bay."

"What? Tom Brady plays for Tampa now? What happened to Jameis Winston? And who is the QB for the Pats?"

"Jameis Winston signed with the Saints and Cam Newton went to the Patriots."

"Lol now I know you're yanking my chain."

Just imagine trying to explain this to someone who went into a coma after 2018 and just came out of it.

"Antonio Brow might join Tom Brady in Tampa Bay."

"What? Tom Brady plays for Tampa now? What happened to Jameis Winston? And who is the QB for the Pats?"

"Jameis Winston signed with the Saints and Cam Newton went to the Patriots."

"Lol now I know you're yanking my chain."

"Lets go outside to talk about this more. There is no rioting in our city and I don't think the murder hornets are in our state yet. We don't want to catch the global pandemic disease. Maybe Biden can get elected and help with this stuff if his dementia isn't too bad by election time."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom