What If We Traded With Dallas? (1 Viewer)

If Jones is going to trade his two first's it'll be with the bengals and he'll take McFadden, as thats the value of those 2 firsts. Why would he wait and take the chance of someone picking him to go out of his way to deal with us?

I agree.

However, wouldn't the above scenerio be GOOD for the SAINTS. With the Bengals out of the picture, the probability of Ellis/Dosey falling increases.

I agree.

However, wouldn't the above scenerio be GOOD for the SAINTS. With the Bengals out of the picture, the probability of Ellis/Dosey falling increases.

Yeah. It would be good.

I'd do it... we could get Talib and Kenny Phillips in the 1st, then Mayo in the 2nd..

The way things are looking now you gotta take Mayo with one of those late first rounders if we did make this trade. Talib is more likely to be there at our 2nd rounder I think.

I don't think I would do it. There is very likely to be an impact player at 10 when we pick at a position we could use.

I'm not sure we need two later first round picks. We're a decent team that got better in FA and might only be one impact draft pick away from getting back to the playoffs. I think I keep the pick unless Dallas blows us away with a deal and both Dorsey and Ellis are gone.

Why would Dallas want to trade two picks for the number 10 spot?

If they wanted to, YEAH! There is plenty of talent in this first round that would help the Saints. Like someone said above, DRC and Phillips. That would be excellent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom