What if...... (1 Viewer)

BIGPOPPA

Goodell BLOWS!!!!!
Reaction score
If we acquired Zach Thomas, Jon Vilma, DeAngelo Hall, Michael Turner, and drafted Ellis or Dorsey, just how much better do you think we would be? Really? How many more games would we win next season? With these aquisitions would come the release of other players we already have, possibly Deuce. How much better would we be?
I'm just throwing something to think about out there. Please I don't need to hear from some smart-alec bashing me or whatever.

dat dam dog

Hall-of-Famer
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If we acquired Zach Thomas, Jon Vilma, DeAngelo Hall, Michael Turner, and drafted Ellis or Dorsey, just how much better do you think we would be? Really? How many more games would we win next season? With these aquisitions would come the release of other players we already have, possibly Deuce. How much better would we be?
I'm just throwing something to think about out there. Please I don't need to hear from some smart-alec bashing me or whatever.
"Please I don't need to hear from some smart-alec"

I shall hold myself back, but that was wide open Dude! LOL

ddd

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Michael Turner? What are we going to do with Michael Turner?

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Pdlc

NOT A FANBOY
Reaction score
People think we should sign every player that gets cut.

Stallworth got cut today.

And what do you know, we should sign him and bring Walter Thomas back one more time.

willbill

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Michael Turner? What are we going to do with Michael Turner?
MIcheal Turner would be Dueces replacement. I love Duece but if we wait and assume he will recover from his injury then he doesnt then we will have wasted another year. He's a running back with bad knees and maybe he should be the backup and at his salary we can't afford him to be a back up. Micheal Turner is the best FA Running back available and we need to use our pick on the defensive side of the ball. So why would you not sign the best play available at his position if you can get him.

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So why would you not sign the best play available at his position if you can get him.
Because the money could be better spent elsewhere. I've got a lot of confidence in Thomas/Bush if it came down too it. There will also still be some very good RBs available in the 5th round into UDFA this year because of the depth at that position.

CargoJon

Banned
Reaction score
Because the money could be better spent elsewhere. I've got a lot of confidence in Thomas/Bush if it came down too it. There will also still be some very good RBs available in the 5th round into UDFA this year because of the depth at that position.
I agree with you Spammy.

While I'd love to see Turner in the FDL, I think he's a luxury that we cannot afford at this time with our current roster situation.

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
MIcheal Turner would be Dueces replacement. I love Duece but if we wait and assume he will recover from his injury then he doesnt then we will have wasted another year. He's a running back with bad knees and maybe he should be the backup and at his salary we can't afford him to be a back up. Micheal Turner is the best FA Running back available and we need to use our pick on the defensive side of the ball. So why would you not sign the best play available at his position if you can get him.
Pierre Thomas has the best day in Saints RB history and he still gets no respect on this board... :0245:

Purple Haze

Taste it. You'll love it.
Reaction score
Pierre Thomas has the best day in Saints RB history and he still gets no respect on this board... :0245:
I feel you Droop but it's going to take more than half a year to earn most of SR's praise and you know it. :D

Then they'll be shouting "PT FOR PRES.!" from the rooftops.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom