What if ??? (1 Viewer)

hobbers

Reaction score
As the title reads, there is a lot of "what-ifs" in this question.

Lets say that the Saints draft Rivers, and Dan Morgan comes to camp in shape and ready to play.

This gives you Fujita, Morgan, Rivers, and Vilma. Who would you want to be on the bench at the beginning of the game if all are healthy and go throughout camp injury free?

My guess is the rook would be on the bench. But I don't know, what do yall think?

What if Vilma doesn't come to camp ready to play? We have 2, count em, 2 linebackers who are coming off injury. Everyone assumes Vilma will be healthy, but he actually is behind Morgan in the rehab process. If Vilma can't go then Morgan can play MLB and Rivers can play WLB. Let's not forget that BOTH Vilma and Morgan are only on one year deals. It would be nice to sew up that WLB for the long term with Rivers.

There is nothing wrong with a LBer rotations as well. I hope we can have 4 or 5 healthy dependable LBers at the end of TC.

As the title reads, there is a lot of "what-ifs" in this question.

Lets say that the Saints draft Rivers, and Dan Morgan comes to camp in shape and ready to play.

This gives you Fujita, Morgan, Rivers, and Vilma. Who would you want to be on the bench at the beginning of the game if all are healthy and go throughout camp injury free?

My guess is the rook would be on the bench. But I don't know, what do yall think?

May the best man play....but if they are equal, then Morgan please take a seat.

Even if Morgan starts healthly....nothing tells us he will finish healthy. So Rivers is the choice.

i'de love to be in that situation. Lets hope that is what happens. May the worst man be benched.

If they are all healthy, Rivers would sit in the regular starting lineups....but Rivers would still see the field fairly often....especially in goalline situations, IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom