What in the world is wrong with our Saints (1 Viewer)

Black Knight

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Wilmington, NC through Afton, VA (from Vidalia,LA
Good morning Mike. As usual, I along with a mere 100,000 folks, would like to know what has or in this case has not happened with our Saints. So much REAL promise at the start of the season, to be 0-3 on the year. I can not see us really adding any players to the roster that can help now so I guess we have to play the players on the roster. Here are the questions.........is it time to play Simmons at MLBer and KK at DB? Our defense played ok last week but the offense kept them on the field way too much. The loss of David for 6 weeks may hurt us, I just not sure of him yet. I think it is about our offense and Drew Brees. I don't think I have ever seen him play this bad. It seems that he is pushing way too hard and not just letting it happen. Colson seemed to be going hard for the ball and playing better but Drew is not taking care of the ball. Lance Moore also seems to be playing better. The OL is a concern as they do not seem to open holes or protecting the QB as well as last year. The big question.................in your opinion what can they do to start winning. Thanks for your insight, your words of wisdom, and informative updates on the Saints. God Bless..........Black Knight

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom