Saints What is a stinger? Dr. Morse gives prognosis on T-Rex’s return (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
I broke this into a separate discussion because this doctor explains what it is. He also tells why he believes we won’t know whether Trey will be available for the game vs. the Bucs until Fri or Sat (best case scenario).

Dr. Jesse Morse talks about Trey Hendrickson’s injury and uses a full skeletal model to explain.

He discusses the different degrees of injury, and spells out why correct diagnosis is serious business.

:gosaints:

It was helpful but I still have questions. When did he even sustain this injury and is this his first one? Second one?

I know he hurt his shoulder or neck when he and Granderson hit Mahomes

I think that's right - it was definitely during the Chiefs game.

He missed the Vikings game and returned for the Panthers. Underhill said it acted-up again during the Wild Card week and he was held out. Hope he's at least LP today, maybe feeling it out.

I haven’t watched the vid because I’m at work. But I hate to say this.. but with this injury I wonder if that’s making other teams look away now.

I think that's right - it was definitely during the Chiefs game.

He missed the Vikings game and returned for the Panthers. Underhill said it acted-up again during the Wild Card week and he was held out. Hope he's at least LP today, maybe feeling it out.

WHY does Sean Payton have him play hurt in the second half up like three touchdowns. Does not not learn every single year?

I had always thought that a stinger was always a very brief and unpleasant sensation in the upper arm ... not a true injury. That's what we called "stingers" in high school, anyway. Didn't realize it could get bad enough for a player to miss time.

I don’t quite get what you mean. Pls explain. 🤔

I’m saying will this injury spook other teams that may be interested in him. Sorry I’m at work and trying to do this lol

I’m saying will this injury spook other teams that may be interested in him. Sorry I’m at work and trying to do this lol

Trey is part of the Saints’ outstanding class of ‘17. Unfortunately, the Saints are 32nd in available cap space.

With 13-1/2 sacks, I don’t think any team in the market for a DE would shy away from T-Rex. Just think of how much money Clowney got this past offseason (...for a guy who wasn’t in the that impressive stat-wise).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom